Chapter 27: What Are Brothers For?

Most orphanages had owned many rooms, though there were most likely a few or one which were told to the orphans or others to stay away from.

In the Orphanage we know, dear reader, there was a bedroom located near Emotion's and Blind Boy's. Only a few were allowed to enter such a room. Mainly Chales, Roselyn and Encam (who was the owner of the bedroom's older brother).

Now you might be wondering who's the owner of that room. And well, let's just say that the being who stayed in that bedroom used it for solitary, meditating and predicting the future of what would happen to every kid.

And I mean, every kid.

This person can also be violent when someone hurts his brother or someone related to his family, unless if it's his step-uncle. And that maybe a story for chapter one day...

Might I mention that the being I mentioned was one of the talented ones and maybe you can tell already that they're a caretaker.

Actually, let me repeat what I just texted down: Might I mention that the being I mentioned was one of the talented ones and maybe you can tell already that he is a caretaker.

His appearance? He was way taller than Encam (even though he's the younger sibling) and his skin had a little lighter shade of red.

He had long and sharp ears which were going upwards like horns and had a few fuzzes of hair sticking out from them.

He owned three yellow eyes (one at his right side of his face and two vertically positioned on his left) and his mouth looked like skin being torn apart with a few lines of it remaining but still showed lines of sharp and yellow teeth behind it.

He even wore something grey/silver around his neck with an orange and oval-shaped gem on it and he wore pants which were in the colour grey.

But most importantly, his name is--.

Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

"Sodius?"

   Sodius, who was surrounded by five lit candles and sitting on an inky black pentagram, stopped meditating and turned his head a little to look at the door behind him

"You are always welcome, Chales. Please come in," he spoke up with a calm expression on his red face.

His eyes suddenly stopped at a round coffee mug with a cute face on it near him. It was sitting on the wooden floor Sodius was on and it had steam climbing out of it.