Chapter 24.2: Pain From An Enemy; Pleasure From A Friend

"A l o y s i u s ~ ?"

   Young Aloysius giggled quietly from his hiding spot. He and his Sister (who's sixteen years older than him) had been playing Hide-And-Seek for who knows how Long.

   "O h ~ .  A r e   y o u   o v e r   h e re , o r   h e r e , o r . . . H E R E ? !"

   Aloysius squealed and laughed when he got tackled to the ground by his older Sister. She breathed in before leaning towards his belly and blowing on it, making fart sounds and tickling him. 

   "Constance, stop!" Aloysius giggled and tried to push her off of him.

   They laughed but stopped when they heard Aloysius's cell door opening, only to reveal Brian's Father standing at the doorway with blinding lights pouring out from behind him, making him look like a shadow himself at first.

   He nearly had the exact appearance of Brian except he had chocolate brown hair and one of his dark eyes were silver, showing that he's blind only at that eye. He also wore the same texture of tie Brian would wear (which was silky) but his tie was purple.

   "Time's up, London. It's back to work," he said bluntly to the girl.

   He faced Aloysius who looked up at him and gave the boy a fake smile. "Hello, Mike."

   For her little brother's safety and her own, Constance told lies about Aloysius and herself to the C.I.A.

   Examples of her lies were: Aloysius's name was Mike Crosby and hers was London, they're made out of the shadows of of the gem Garnet but they were actually made out of pure energy and the shadows of dead people, and so on...

   Constance sighed before pinching her brother's cheek, making him pout, and grabbing her suitcase located at the downright corner of the room.

   "I ' l l   b e   b a c k ~ !" Said Constance in a sing-songy tone before leaving with Brian's Father and closing the door behind her.

   Aloysius, since he was alone in his own prison cell, decided to call his older Brother (who was a year older than Constance).

   He walked towards the hanging and rusty metal slab on the wall called his bed and took out a knife he secretly took from one of the Guards that passed by the night before from underneath his 'pillow' (which was only a few pages of newspaper).

   He sat on his bed, making it let out creaking sounds after, and held the knife with his left hand and made it hover above his exposed right arm.

   He breathed in before slicing the knife onto his arm, creating cuts and then letters out of them. It bled but the more it bled, the better the connection of his words would reach to his older Brother.

   How the two contacted, as you can see, was like using cellphones but in a painful and horrific way.

   "Hello, Bucky," Aloysius said the words he carved onto his skin out loud.

   He waited for his Brother to reply and grinned when his Brother replied to him. Aloysius's words was instantly replaced with his older brother's.

   "Hello, little Brother."

   "You said you ate lunch at a French restaurant this morning. Well, how was it?"