Chapter 31: ...-The Pain.

Nicolas, Winter, Lucas, Lizzy and Ameenah went to Happy Boy to speak with him while Wynter, Hean and Wilderness followed from behind. The other few humanoids, agents and caretakers, however, stayed back and looked either surprised or happy by the presence of the boy who smiles and the girls he brought along.

   Happy Boy's regular smile brightened as he hugged and spoke with his old friends, relieved that they made it to the orphanage alive and that they had forgiven him for what he had done out of anger before.

   Willing to help DollFace (who stood by his side) with overcoming her anxiousness, Happy Boy offered DollFace to take the mic and let her introduce herself to the gang.

   When she had trouble finding words, he'll jump in on the right timing to have his friend's back, hoping for the gang to forgive her as well.

   Gladly, the gang did forgive her and understood her. DollFace even got a handshake of approval by Mr.Trust and the tears that slid down her cheeks decreased.

   Wishing to talk to Happy Boy, Prissa left her seat, telling Kaitlynn that it's a sign to leave hers as well. She slowly turned to Happy Boy and the two girls by each of his side.

   One of them was DollFace while the other who was immediately brought into a funny conversation by Lizzy was the 'happy-go-lucky'-...

   ...-Bee.

   "There she is," Kaitlynn could hear Fran say. "The girl who took your 'Fred-Bear'."

   Kaitlynn jumped a little when she saw Happy Boy staring back at her. His eyes widened along with hers. Heavy and ice-cold tension grew between the two that some others who watched them slowly began to feel nervous.

   Sheena, Hazim (after putting Circus Princess down and behind him for protection) and caretakers like Emotion, Lona and OFFLINE stood up from their seats to watch the concerning scene in caution. Mr.Trust and Mr.Hangilton followed after and had their guns ready and behind them in secret.

   "Kaitlynn..," Happy Boy gave his 'girlfriend' a shaky smile, letting the awkwardness and devastation he felt within him eat him slowly. "Hi..."

   "Hi!" After noticing Kaitlynn's presence, Bee waved her hand and gave Kaitlynn a happy grin, not caring if the blonde could beat her up any moment and ignoring the fact that the sassy humanoid was technically considered as Happy Boy's 'ex'.

   Kaitlynn didn't do anything but bit down onto her bottom lip which formed with the top to force a smile on her face and had her hands clenched tightly, but her heart skipped a beat right after hearing Bee for the first time.

   "Are you seriously going to stand there and play nice with her?" Fran asked, annoyed by the scene he saw through Kaitlynn's eyes. "Hang on. I'll help speed things up for you~."

   Before Kaitlynn could walk up to Happy Boy, almost everyone in the room could hear a door slamming open and Mark running and screaming fearfully out of a specific closet door.

   "KAITLYYYYYYNN!!!!" He called out and ran to her.

   He breathed hard after standing beside her and panted out words that didn't made much sense at first,"C-closet..! Taken..! H-H-Headless mannequin--!!"