Chapter 14: In A Progress Of Bringing Back Memories [1]

(All drawings in this chapter was made by none other than Smile)

"Hi!" Freddie said confidently to the children in front of him and waved his hand in a friendly manner.

They all went silent and stared at Chales, waiting for instructions of some kind. Kind of like Freddie would wait for either Nicolas, Hazim or Kaitlynn for orders but Chales was different. Nicolas was different. Hazim was different. Kaitlynn, however, was a blonde butt.

Chales grinned brightly,"Children, I would like you to welcome back our old member of the family, Happy Boy."

Freddie raised a brow and turned to him. "Happy Boy?"

"Of course!"

Freddie (now will be referred as Happy Boy) and Chales stared at a girl with Long black hair and eyes standing in the middle of the group.

She was a bit tanned but not so, wore an orange sleeveless top and a silky purple skirt that seemed to come along with it. She also wore white Long socks behind her small blue shoes. Happy Boy's eyes widened by realisation again.

 Happy Boy's eyes widened by realisation again

"You're Mr.O'Kell's Son!" She smiled and Happy Boy smiled back. "Remember? He used to call you his 'Happy Boy' and that name became your alias here!"

She suddenly blushed and looked down at her shoes, embarrassed. "Sorry. I-i don't think you remember me after so Long. Was I too lou-?"

"You're Tyliee!" Happy Boy squealed in excitement at the girl who shared the same happy expression just a second after he said that. "Of course I remember you! You were the boy that turned into a girl when Chales revived you a-and we used to play with dolls at the backyard! We also used to tease one another by calling our toys weird names!"

Tyliee couldn't help but squeal back. When she did, they squealed in sync, making one of the children to groan in pain and cover his ears. However, Chales and the others laughed at them but in a good way.

<^><^><^><^><^>

"How are you, Miss Underpants?" Young Happy Boy giggled and accidentally pushed his teddybear towards Tyliee's stuffed doll a little bit too close, causing him to let go of his bear and let it fall on the doll.

"Hey! Mister Poopy-Pants, please get off of me!" Tyliee said in a squeaky voice as she made the doll look like it was struggling to push 'Mr.Poopy-Pants' off of it.

"Hey~, his name is 'Admiral Stuffkins'!" Happy Boy complained and crossed his arms, smiling and narrowing his eyes.

"And her name is supposed to be 'Daisy Lilliharty'!" Tyliee complained back and pointed at her doll.