Chapter 7: 'The Children Song'

"Fred-bear?"

   The figure must've heard Annie because it spun around to face her. Every eyes focused on the shadow being. It looked familiar.

   As it staggered closer towards the light above the doorway, even though it had its head hung Low, everyone immediately knew who it was. And Annie was right.

   "Oh my God, Freddie!" Lizzy exclaimed and ran towards Freddie alongside Kaitlynn, Sheena and Nicolas, leaving Mr.Trust at the background to inspect the whole scene with a recording gadget in his hands.

   "Baby!" Kaitlynn 'pretended' to be so anxious as she hugged Freddie tightly.

   She gasped when she heard bone cracking and pulled back when she saw blood sticking on her pink shirt. Oh yeah. Freddie was in pain and was continuously bleeding underneath his now wrecked bandages.

   There was suddenly a sound of a Low deep growl of an animal echoing all around the room but it came to the point that Freddie was making it. Nicolas, Kaitlynn, Sheena and Lizzy backed away slowly when Freddie continued to stagger towards them in a creepy manner, his head still hanging Low and his arms swaying at his sides.

   "Freddie?" Hazim said slowly as he gently pushed his Sister behind him when seeing Freddie's unfamiliar state.

   Freddie looked like the undead. Well, he is but you know what I mean. He wasn't wearing his shirt, revealing his bandages and the inhuman sounds he made didn't make his appearance look so human-like anymore.

   "Baby?" Kaitlynn stepped forward and raised a hand towards Freddie's hair. "Fred-bear? Are you oka-AHH-KH!!"

   "KAITLYNN!!!" The gang cried including Mark as they ran towards Kaitlynn and Freddie.

   Freddie lunged towards Kaitlynn and wrapped his hands around her throat tightly, suffocating her with his grip and growling like a mad animal.

   Annie and Winter screamed in fright when they saw what Freddie looked like as he slowly lifted and faced the others.

   There was a pair of big black button eyes that replaced his original ones. Freshly dark A- blood dripped continuously from it and down his cold fair skin. His smile disappeared and was replaced with an angry scowl. His hair owned dry blood that was still visible because of the light and to everyone's point of view, he wasn't Freddie anymore.

   Freddie then opened his mouth to rasp. His 'eyes' sinking deep into Kaitlynn's to give out the enough amount of fear in her heart.

   "YOU LIED TO ME! YOU HATED ME! YOU USED ME! YOU DON'T CARE!!"

   More blood-like tears streamed down his face as he continued to shout at Kaitlynn whose eyes were nearly closing and dilated.

   "YOU LOVED MARK! NEVER ME! I TRUSTED YOU! I LOVED YOU! I TRIED MY BEST NOT TO KILL MYSELF EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE OF YOU BUT NO! YOU JUST WANT ME DEAD!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE STEPMOM AND MARK!!!"

   He started laughing and crying as he continued to spat and scream, strangle and suffocate his Girlfriend as his friends were doing their best to separate them him away from her.