Chapter 39: Revealing Slowly

In a few moments, 'Lusannah' had been extendedly introduced to half of the number of children and caretakers available there. Some of them were pleased by her presence and greeted her back while the rest stared at her in unsureness.

   "You don't think she's... him, right?" Mr.Hangilton whispered to his brother, being one of those who stared confusingly at the shadow being.

   "Oh I do think it's him," Mr.Trust replied in a hush voice that expressed irritation. "But let's not do anything drastic just yet and keep our guard up."

   Mr.Hangilton nodded and stood up straight beside his brother, watching as Lusannah made her way towards the table mainly Ameenah was sitting around of.

   Lusannah smirked and stood with a hand on her hip when she was right in front of the NKVM who raised from her seat in respect.

   "Sorry to make you stand, beautiful, but is that seat taken~?" Lusannah asked in an innocent yet loving tone.

   Ameenah turned to her left to see an empty seat beside hers and then faced back at Lusannah with her head shaking swiftly in disagreement.

   "No no no, there isn't! Please! Have a seat!" She insisted generously.

   Lusannah giggled and then strut passed Ameenah. When she was close enough, she whispered out a few words for the Muslimah to hear,"It's good to see you again."

   Being a little oblivious, this confused Ameenah a little until a clear realisation smacked directly at her head and made her gasp loudly.

   "OH MY GOD, IT'S YOU--!!"

   She jumped a little when hands immediately clamped themselves onto her mouth, preventing her from speaking. She then heard another giggle and whisper from the disguised being,"Please keep this between us, Babe~. Can you please do that for me~?"

   Ameenah gently pushed Lusannah's hands away, revealing her mouth that was shut for a second in confusion before it moved to speak,"How come? You can trust these people, Al--I mean, 'Lusannah'. After all, you've led me back to my friends! If you didn't trust them enough, then you wouldn't have brought me back to them!"

   '...Overcooked schnitzel, she's right,' Lusannah thought while mentally sweating from the tension.

   "I-I'm... I'm shy," Lusannah muttered her common and still-available excuse.

   Like some sort of aftershock, those words caused Ameenah to widen her eyes out of awareness and shoot out apologies to Lusannah who chuckled and told her to stop which she eventually did.

   "Let's just celebrate for being here in one piece," Lusannah smiled softly and Ameenah nodded with a grin.

   "Here, everyone. Have some chickey-chick-chick-chicken!" Roselyn announced as she came in sight with a big plate of stuffed chicken in her hands, earning chuckles and giggles from the people who heard her silly comment.

   "You outdid yourself again, my beloved," Chales cooed as Roselyn placed the bird onto the center of the round table that some certain people sat around of and made her giggle and blush by his compliment.

   "Oh, you." Roselyn went to Chale's side and then kissed him on the cheek, making him blush as payback and forcing him to hear some people 'ooing' in positivity by the fluffy scene made in front of them.