Chapter 23: Escaping

"Okay. Let me list out some things that had happened so far," Mr.Trust said after carrying and laying Nicolas down on a nearby sofa.

   He walked around the room and moved his fingers as he counted with a tone as slow as a teacher trying to teach toddlers.

   "Freddie was kidnapped by my girlfriend's saviour and is still not found, Annie was kidnapped by a follower of my girlfriend's saviour and is still not found, we have no idea where the rest of the group went and they're possibly dead, not enough clues of where Kaitlynn and her fucker went,...

   "Nicolas turned crazy and then unconscious, the C.I.A are probably on there way to send a hitman to go after my side of the government or Freddie if they managed to track him for breaking a few of the government's rules, AAAAND---Yes, Sheena?"

   Sheena lowered the hand she raised to get Mr.Trust's attention and asked,"Can you please repeat that?"

   Mr.Trust raised a brow in confusion. "'Freddie was 'kidnapped' by my g--'."

   "No, no, no," Sheena shook her head and glared at the agent. "The last part!"

   "'The C.I.A are probably on there way to send a hitman to go after my side of the government or Freddie if they managed to track him for breaking a few of the government's rules'?" Mr.Trust repeated and questioned the girl in front of him.

   "YES!" Sheena exclaimed, making Winter jump in surprise when she was in the middle of placing a damp towel on top of Nicolas's forehead.

   Sheena looked down at her feet and tapped her Chin a couple of times. "It's been days. The C.I.A would have known the incident--Well, incidents that had happened to us so far and just like you said Mr.Trust; they're probably on there way to send a hitman to go after Freddie and there's is a huge possibility to it!"

   She stared at a picture hanging on the nearby wall. It showed all of the NaiteKorVocalMania members. They smiled directly at the camera. And they were smiling honestly which made Sheena smile back.

   She froze then shook her head slightly and then continued her theory. "Why would they be looking for you now when they could've done it days ago since they would know where your Headquarters are if they're so 'smart'. So now, they must be working on finding Freddie to--."

   "To spread the truth and run down my side of the government," Mr.Trust ended Sheena's sentence for her and stared down, looking serious yet troubled.

   Sheena faced Mr.Trust with an expression so serious. "Indeed. So if we find the C.I.A-,.."

   "We find Freddie," Winter said above a Whisper.

   Mr.Trust stared at Winter while Sheena smiled and nodded at her Friend.

   "That's right."

•••

   "LOOK OUT!" Ameenah screamed.

   She woke and sat up quickly, one of her arms was stretched out as if reaching out for something but mainly someone.