Chapter 25: The Big Round-Up!

<•>Happy Boy.

Happy Boy blinked his normal eye open and rubbed it. After that, he looked at the corners of it and noticed that it was cloudy.

'I'm dreaming,' he thought.

He was in sort of dark world. Actually, it was the same dark world he met DollFace for the first time in. Only this time, the place was not cold and it was just the right temperature (not too cold, not too hot).

Happy Boy was pretty glad for that.

He spun around three hundred and sixty degrees, looking at the same black image ahead of him until he stopped at some point.

He spotted someone very familiar and dear to him at a distance. He called out their name.

"NICOLAS!" He cried and ran towards his Friend.

Nicolas was just standing there at the center of nowhere. His left side was facing Happy Boy and he stuffed his hands into his jacket's pockets. He did nothing when Happy Boy called out his name, catching Happy Boy's suspicion.

The boy with a button for an eye slowly halted a few feet away from Nicolas. Fear slowly climbed inside of him.

"Nicolas?" Happy Boy called out again.

This time, Nicolas turned to face Happy Boy. Happy Boy smiled at him but Nicolas just stared at him blankly.

Nicolas looked as if he was the only one in that dark world, only looking at its nothingness and standing there. Then he spun away from Happy Boy, his back facing the younger teen.

'Why is he acting like this..?' Happy Boy questioned mentally and took a few cautious steps away from Nicolas.

In an instant, Nicolas jumped a bit and gasped. He moved and looked around frantically. He seemed to be frightened by something.

He stared at Happy Boy and said in a quivering voice,"Help."

"Nicolas, what's wro--?"

SLING!

Before Happy Boy could finish his sentence, three iron spears went flying towards Nicolas in such a high speed and pierced through his chest, causing blood to spill out of his body and splash onto Happy Boy like a wave.

Happy Boy wiped the blood of his face quickly and watched in terror as his Friend fell to the floor, dead. Happy Boy wished to back away but the back of his right foot had hit something when he tried to do so.

He turned around and saw no one at first but he smelt something sour below him. He looked down and saw Hazim on the ground, face flat, bleeding and had five similar spears like Nicolas's poking out of his back.

Happy Boy shook his head in disbelief. The smile he wore on his face shook and small amount of tears filled his actual eye.

'Just a dream... just a dream...' he mentally chanted.

He closed his eye hard and blinked repeatedly, hoping it would wake him up but he didn't. Out of nowhere, he heard a voice calling out to him.

"FREDDIE!!!"

Happy Boy looked upwards with eyes full of joy and relief. "DollFace?!"