Chapter 6: Trust

It was such a dark day for everyone. The NaiteKorVocalManias (Might I remind you, this is the name of the gang) were in the living room, talking about nothing and everything at the same time and trying to calm themselves down after 'the incident'.

   What was the incident? It was actually just Freddie passing out of nowhere but of course, you don't see that Everyday.

   After Lucas called Nicolas and the rest, Nicolas, Hazim and Sheena had to carefully wrap bandages on the poor guy's body and insert 'Heal-NKVM-Jects' (injections for NaiteKorVocalManians to heal their bruises, cuts, and other physically hurt areas after an hour or so) into his neck.

   There were shockingly blue and black bruises and long deep cuts on his back, stomach and a few on his shoulders that weren't even made when Freddie fell!

   An hour after sitting beside Freddie's unconscious body in his room, Lucas stood up and left. He hadn't gotten out of the room after that. Not even to eat or do anything possible outside his bedroom, causing the NKVMs to worry. I mean, a few of them knew Lucas's.... dark secret but he shouldn't be blaming himself! At least that's what they told him.

   "I told Freddie about those button-eyed people," Nicolas remembered what Lucas said before he left. "I should've just told you and not an innocent and fragile boy like Freddie. I might have scared the innocent shit out of him."

   It had been more than half the day, increasing the amount of worry in most hearts. Including Kaitlynn herself but she wasn't really showing.

Oh, and Guess who happened to pay a visit. Not for his little bro but he took Freddie's unconsciousness as a chance to be Super close to Kaitlynn.

   "Markipoo, can you please get me a drink like Merinda or Pepsi?" Kaitlynn ordered 'the-one-who-should-not-be-named-but-I-have-no-choice-but-to-type-his-name-down' while snapping her fingers.

   Mark smiled. His cold blue eyes shimmered by the light along with his blonde hair as he came out of the shadows behind Kaitlynn who sat on a black couch beside Sheena (who sat far away from her). He wore a tight white T-shirt and wrapped his usual jacket around his waist.

"Sure."

   And with that, he walked towards the kitchen, leaving a lovestruck Kaitlynn behind with her 'friends'. When Hazim noticed Mark leaving, he couldn't help but glare at Kaitlynn.

   "Since when did you allow him he get in here?" He asked coldly.

   Kaitlynn glared back and scoffed. "Um, like, twenty minutes ago? Wow. I never knew you were so blind."

   Hazim clenched his hands into fists, crinkling the newspaper he was reading. He growled deeply but when a soft hand touched his shoulder, he stopped and turned to look at his little Sister who had a 'i'm-too-tired-for-this-or-literally-anything' expression.

   "Leave her be," she whispered, smiling softly but weakly. Probably because after crying her eyes out from anxiety.

   Hazim nodded, gave Kaitlynn a final glare before turning his back at her. This made Kaitlynn roll her eyes in annoyance before looking down at her phone again.

   "Wh-why h-h-hasn't he woken u-up yet?" Winter asked in stuttering Whispers, quietly shifting towards Nicolas on for comfort on the sofa they both sat.