24.3: The Two Girls Discussing About The Two Boys

"H-he's really worrying me, Liz. I don't want Happy Boy to end up like... him."

   "It's okay, DollFace. I'll be there for him but on one condition: I am not letting him see me."

   DollFace was confused and shocked by this. "Wh-why not?"

   Eliza Derisa shook her head, making her medium-lengthened and brown hair swing from side to side. Her eyes of dark ink-like liquid narrowed and her mouth formed into a disappointed frown.

   "He's not the real Happy Boy. I don't wanna help him like how I used to help the real Happy Boy. That boy you're friends with is just a copy and a metal hunk of junk with feelings he was PROGRAMMED to feel. Nothing more, nothing less."

   DollFace sunk her mind into uncountable thoughts before speaking up,"I-if he's not the real Happy Boy, then how did a humanoid like 'Copy!Happy Boy' w-was able to own the powers of the real Happy Boy?

   "I-It's impossible, yes, because what's inside Copy!Happy Boy's body are the souls of the real Happy Boy's parents. I secretly read it in one of the F.B.I files weeks ago."

   Eliza tensed up and turned from facing her back at DollFace. She listened as DollFace continued.

   "I-I was about to ask Chales for help but I didn't want him to worry too much since he's already worried about Eugene's disappearance. But I need your help too, if you do have any ideas on the real Happy Boy's powers and how it transferred to Copy!Happy Boy..."

   Eliza stared down at her feet and sighed. "I do, actually. I heard from Roselyn years ago, back when the real Happy Boy was here, that the real Happy Boy's Mother is a... 'Phantom of Happiness'.

   "Since it passed down to the real Happy Boy after she gave birth to him, maybe by the time she transferred her soul into the humanoid's ghost-of-a-shell body, he too owned the powers after. I mean, that IS an obvious reason but..."

   "I d-don't think a body of blood, metal and wires could handle that kind of power. How does Copy!Happy Boy do it..?" DollFace wondered in both curiosity and fear.

   Eliza shook her head again. "Look, we'll discuss this some other time. Eyevie said that Copy!Happy Boy's friends will be coming soon so let's get ready for that and let's get ready by taking short naps, shall we?"

   DollFace sighed. She was tired too and she didn't realised at first. "O-okay..."

   She hugged Eliza 'goodnight' before walking out of the room, leaving the eyeless girl to think of a lot of unanswered questions...