Chapter 12: Intruders

(Drawing by: Smile )

Three black sports cars sped up as they drove up the mountain. The wooden branches were already broken by the cars before them. Also known as Nicolas's, Mr.Trust's and Mark's. The wind picked up as they sun slowly began to rise but not that fast to bring enough light to brighten up the Norway just yet.

The cars drove towards the tall unguarded mansion and drifted sharply as they drove behind it and parked there. In a car, there sat two agents who looked serious and angry.

   They all jumped out of their cars after and walked towards the back door of the mansion. These men were obviously the F.B.Is. Leading them was none other than Mr.Hangilton himself.

Mr.Hangilton (it's important to know that his agent number's '1.1' and Mr.Trust's '1') took off his shades, revealing the same colour and cold eyes just like his stepbrother. He sighed and waited for the others to stand behind him.

"Hurry up," he growled loudly, not looking at them. The other agents obeyed and sped up, soon to be standing behind him.

Mr.Hangilton shook his head in disappointment and inserted his shades into his tux pocket. He still couldn't believe Mr.Trust would decline the execution. That was surely not the Mr.Trust; the Brother he knew for half of his life.

"You better not be lying to me, Brother." Mr.Hangilton pressed a *broken and bleeding headless mike onto the headless mike scanner which was scanned successfully and allowed him and his agents to enter with ease.

He put the fresh headless mike back into his pant pocket and swung the door open to meet darkness, only the bits of light from the sunrise was the only thing that brightened up his entrance, his shadow slowly growing into the room.

   He narrowed his eyes when he sensed a very dark aura he had felt a few years ago. How did he felt it again? Specifically and especially in the NaiteKorVocalMania Mansion.

He took out his pistol from his hidden belt. By seeing his action, the agents behind him did the same thing and went into combat mode just like Mr.Hangilton.

Mr.Hangilton took in a breath before slowly entering the small guest kitchen in caution. The others followed, leaving the door wide open. .

Mr.Hangilton suddenly eyed at the long line of knives hanging on their own respective metallic hangers high above the oven. They were arranged from the smallest to the biggest.

The biggest, however, Mr.Hangilton's obvious Guess was that it was supposed to be a slot for a butcher's knife but it wasn't hanging there. Also, that wasn't the only one that was missing. The other small (one) and medium ones (three) were gone.

He narrowed his eyes. 'Strange.'

As they walked deeper into the kitchen and soon out of it, they took out their mini flashlights to brighten up the hallway they were walking into. They continued on their cautious steps as they did so.

They all eyed the pictures hung on the walls. It was just pictures of the NKVMs having fun outside the countries. They were all smiling and having a good time. Even Freddie's smiles on those pictures were real. Well, some. But you couldn't see the difference.

With each step, the air grew thicker as if all of the air-conditioner around the mansion was turned off in an instant. Mr.Hangilton didn't like this. He loathed the suspense he was feeling. But as an agent, he had too feel it in every mission or time.