Boyfs- Prince Protection Program

"Michael Mell?"

"Sir." Michael stepped forward, bowing his head as he kneeled in front of the throne.

"You may rise." Michael rose, standing at attention.

"Sir?" Michael asked. "What did you call me for?" He glanced around, and lowered his voice. "Is it about...?"

"Yes." King Heere nodded his head. "We need a guard for Jeremy, and you are the man for the job. He trusts you the most, and we know we can trust you to take care of my son. Are you up for the task?"

Michael bowed his head. "Yes sir. I shall protect him with my life."

"Good. He's all packed, and ready to set out. He will be going to your school as a 'transfer', and it's your job for him to feel like a normal kid. But also to protect him. Keeping him safe is the number one goal."

Michael chuckled before quickly being serious. "How do we know that no one will recognize him?"

"People don't tend to notice much. And if they do, just tell them that he gets that a lot." King Heere thought for a minute, before continuing. "I trust you to come up with any excuse. So go on! Jeremy is probably waiting outside by now. He's been waiting for this all day."

Michael bowed, then raced out the doors to Jeremy.

"Michael!" Jeremy yelled, smiling wide. Michael picked him up, spinning him around before placing him back down gently.

"Are you excited?" Michael asked, taking note of how wide Jeremy's smile was.

"Uh, duh. Now come on, I want to go!" Michael chuckled at Jeremy's eagerness as he helped him in the carriage.

"Did you remember clothing? Toothbrush, deo, blanket-?"

"Yes, Michael. I did. I'm fine." Jeremy jokingly huffed, but quickly dropped the act as the carriage began moving. If Michael thought he was going to talk to Jeremy the whole time, he was horribly wrong.

Eventually, the carriage stopped and Jeremy almost started bouncing in his seat. "Holy fuck this is amazing."

Michael chuckled, and stepped out of the carriage first. He held his hand out, helping Jeremy get out. He led him quickly to his small house before helping get his luggage. As he placed the last bag down, he glanced lovingly at Jeremy; his eyes dancing around the room as if he was in a dream and never wanted to wake.

"Jere?" Jeremy jumped slightly, turning back to Michael with a wide grin. "Jeremy, we need to get changed. I have a ton of outfits for you, so come on." Jeremy grabbed Michaels hand, waving to the carriage men as they headed off.

"Okay, uh... oh, this should work. At least for now, and then this can be your day time outfit. But change into these, these can be your pajamas."

"Oh my god." Jeremy held the shirt and bottoms in his hands. "These feel so... normal."

"Well, Yeah. I'm not like, rich, so that's as good as it's gonna get." Michael mumbled, getting out a shirt and pants for himself. "Now come on, it's time for us to go to bed. You ready?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready." Jeremy said, clearly not ready to go to bed. "So uh, where do I sleep?"

"Well, uh, you can sleep on the bed, I'll take the ground."

"Can I take the ground? That sounds fun."

Michael glanced at him wearily. "It's not fun. I promise."

"Nope! I'm taking it." Jeremy glanced at the ground. "So, how do I 'take it'?"

"Oh my god. No, I meant like, sleeping on the ground." Michael grabbed a pillow and a few blankets, placing them on the ground for Jeremy.

"Oh! Okay. Yeah, I'll do that." He laid down on the makeshift bed, smiling widely to himself. "Okay. Goodnight Micha!"

Michael chuckled to himself. "Goodnight Jere. Don't do anything unless you wake me? Okay?" He's voice was filled with sleep, words slurring.

Within ten minutes, Michael was fast asleep and Jeremy was wide awake.

He carefully stood up, carefully making his way to the front door. He wouldn't be gone long, but a few minutes so he could see the world around him. He grabbed a lantern, being careful so Michael wouldn't see it hear him.

He stepped out, and instantly let out a breath. The world felt so comforting, and free. He felt like he could be out here for forever, and never be bored. He sighed, then instantly stood up straight. He glanced around, thinking he heard something before shrugging his shoulders.

He started down the gravel walkway when he felt hands grab his arm. "Michael! Sorry, I'm sor-"

Jeremy cut himself off. Not Michael not Michael not Michael.

He tried to scream, but the thing covered his mouth, barely letting him breath. He dropped the lantern, hopefully loud enough for Michael to hear.

He heard the front door slam open, but before he could see Michael, Jeremy disappeared in a cloud of thick, black smoke.