Kleinsen-Bad Boy AU

Why isn't there more Bad Boy! Jared?

Evan nervously tugged at his baby blue sweater, giving small glances to the boy that just walked into class. The boy winked at him before the teacher drew his attention.

"Mr.Kleinman. Nice of you to join us." The teacher said, venom lacing her words.

"The pleasure is all mine, tuts." Jared winked at the teacher before swaggering over to the only open seat.

Right next to Evan.

Evan blushed a bright red, facing forward as Jared sat down next to him.

Jared didn't try to talk to him for a while, and Evan was thankful. He didn't want to stutter his way through a conversation with Jared. It'd ruin the small ounce of confidence he had as soon as he opened his mouth. Jared could somehow turn his words against him, he was sure of it.

"Alright students. Your elbow partner is your partner for your project. It's due this Friday, and I expect both parties to work." She seemed to glanced at Jared as she spoke that last bit. "Projects will be turned in online, and I put the rubric up on my website." The bell rang, and students started to get up as the teacher dismissed them.

Evan grabbed his stuff quickly, rushing out the doors as fast as he could. "Evan! Wait up."

Evan reluctantly stopped, standing to the side so Jared could catch up. "Hey, so, do you want to like, come over to my house to work on the project?"

"You? You want to... you're going to, to work? On the project? With me?" Evan asked, confusion lacing his words.

"Well, I mean, duh. We're elbow partners, right?" Jared asked, mocking their teachers raspy voice. "So what do you say, elbow partner?" Evan covered his mouth, trying to hide his wide smile.

"I uh, okay. Okay, sure. I'll, I'll come, or you can come to my house, or whatever."

"Alright sweetcheeks." Jared pulled out a slip of paper from his pocket, handing it to Evan. "Here's my number, so just text me later or whatever."

"You just... you just have slips of paper with your number on it?" Evan asked, a smirk on his lips.

Jared bit his lips, hiding his own smile. He quickly recovered, a cocky look on his face. "Yeah. It's for all the ladies that want to bang me on every piece of furniture in their house. You don't carry pieces of paper with your number on it?" Jared asked, a wild smirk in his eyes as Evan let out a small laugh, his face flushed.

"No, no, I uh, can't say I do."

"Huh. That's too bad. I'd take your number, hottie." The two minute bell interrupted the boys, causing them to jump slightly.

"I better blast. I'll see you later, hot stuff." Jared gave Evan a wink as he rushed to his next class.

As Evan practically sprinted to his next class, his thoughts filled his head. Did he just say 'blast'? Huh. Maybe he's not as rude and cocky as I thought. He is actually pretty cute...