Boyf Trees/ Double Date

Requested by @PippaLovesTurtles

This probably wasn't exactly how you wanted it, so sorry!

"Okay Ev, hear me out."

"As soon as, as soon as you say that, you make me not want to, want to hear you out. So." Evan said, putting down the dish he was cleaning. He let out a loud sigh when he saw the puppy dog look Jeremy was giving him. "Fine. What's, what do I need to rescue you from?"

"No, no it's actually nothing like, bad." He ignored the sigh of relief coming from Evan. "I was thinking, I mean, we both have boyfriends..." Jeremy trailed off, smirking at his stepbrother.

"Uh. Yeah? We do?" Confusion laced Evans words. "What does that, what, just, why?"

"Well, uh, I was thinking we could go on like a double date! It would be hella-" Jeremy stopped himself. "Fucking Michael. It would be pretty cool. What do you think?"

"Well, uh. I mean, it sounds awesome! Um, I just... uh."

"Dude, it's okay. I'm your bro now. What's your question? Or do you think it's stupid?"

"No! I just... um. Where?" He asked, pulling slightly on his shirt. "Connor and I aren't really good at like, uh, fancy stuff? And we aren't into cool retro gaming stuff like you guys, and I'm sure you guys don't want to go outside on a date, so, um, I guess I'm asking where?"

"Oh! Okay, so I was thinking like, we literally go to that one cool 50's diner, grab some milkshakes, and then we go to the movies to see that one movie... Love Alvin or something. Sound good?"

Evan nodded, returning to the dishes. "It, Yeah. It does sound good."

———

"This was a mistake. Are our boyfriends dating each other now?" Jeremy asked, glancing at their wild boyfriends.

"I don't, I don't know anymore. At this point, probably."

"What do you say we ditch them? We can go see Love Theodore. It'll be pretty gn-" Jeremy cut himself off again, sighing deeply. "It'll be pretty rad- fucking, it'll be lit."

Evan chuckled, looking back up at their boyfriends doing flips off the curb.

"Yeah. Let's ditch them. A brother date for us, and a... a uh. A date for them." Evan and Jeremy began walking to the movie theatre across the street, not surprised that their boyfriends didn't catch up.

Once they'd been seated, Evan pulled out his phone. "Should we at least text them and tell them we are safe? Connor would probably actually kill someone, and-"

"No, that's good. Do that. But tell them to go do something fun with each other." Jeremy leaned back in the theatre seat. "I'm actually glad our boyfriends get to spend time together. And I'm glad we get to spend time together. Schools been so shady and stuff, so... it's nice."

"Yeah." Evan agreed, taking some of Jeremy's popcorn. "This is actually the best double date I've ever been on."

"This is the only date you've been on." Jeremy added, taking Evans Milk Duds.

"My point, my point still stands, geek."

"Whatever, nerd."