The Losers Club pt2

Reminder that I changed things a little bit! Sorry loves

The group lowered themselves down the rope, crawling into the small hole. They waited reluctantly for Alana, who smiled down at them.

A loud crash was heard, and they could no longer see Alana.

"Alana! Alana! Shit, where are you?"

Jake leaned over the side of the well, his face caked in blood. He gave them a evil look as he cut the rope.

"Fuck! What the fuck-"

"I have to go up there." Michael said, trying to climb up.

"With what? Your fucking ass?" Jared asked, pulling him down. They heard a loud snapping noise, and they all leaned back as a body fell down the well.

"Alana!" They cried as the body lay limp 

"Fuck, her grandpa's gonna kill us." Jared mumbled.

"Glad to know that that's your first thought when I die." Alana said, smiling back at them from above. "Now move so I can get in."

The group moved back, and Evan turned so he could move. "Wait, um, uh, guys? Where's Connor?"

The color rushed from everyone's faces. "Connor! Connor!"

Evan pushed himself out of the sewer pipe, running into the opening with everyone following close behind. "Connor! Please be, please."

The whole group turned as a loud scream was heard down one of the pipes. They ran, almost stopping dead when they saw the woman towering over Connor. "You're alone! You're friends, they're gone!" It chimed as it bit down on Connors flesh. Connor struggled, but it held Connors hands down so he couldn't move.

"No we aren't!" Michael yelled.

"Shit! Fuck! Get away from him!" Jared yelled as he and the group stood back. The figure smiled at them before retreating into the shadows as the group surrounded Connor.

"You guys left me. You left me." Evan held him close, shaking slightly. "Why would you leave me?"

"We didn't leave you. We would never leave you." Evan pretended to ignore Jared wiping his eyes as the group pretended to ignore his lack of stutters.

"Guys? Where's Michael?"

"Fucking hell, guys stop running off we are literally being chased by a demon monster." Alana said, helping Connor up.

Alana quieted the group before pointing in a direction. "Guys. This way."

She lead them to a wider tunnel, and they all stared in awe as they saw hundred of... floating children.

In the mist of it all, stood Michael and Jeremy. Michael was looking up at Jeremy's floating, lifeless body as the group surrounded him.

"Pull him down! Pull him down!"

Christine jumped onto Alana's shoulders, pulling down Jeremy gently. She jumped off, holding onto Jeremy tightly.

"What are we gonna do?" "Is he alive?" "Shit, what the hell is happening?" Christine ignored all of them, holding Jeremy's face tightly.

She smushed her face against his, earning a gasp from the group. She stood back, watching in amazement as Jeremy's eyes flushed with color once again.

"Holy shit that actually worked."

"Hello, children." The group whipped around, huddling close together as the tall, lanky figure stepped closer to them.

"I see you found my dinner! Well, part of it. It's a seven course meal." The 'mans' voice sounded like Keanu Reeves, and it was unsettling for the children.

"Shit he's talking  about us." Jared whispered.

"No fucking shit." Evan whispered back.

The group stayed silent for a moment before Alana broke through, swinging a metal crowbar at It.

It laughed, dodging her head quickly, but not dodging Michaels fist. It jumped back, but smiled as Michael swung again; this time prepared. It grabbed Michael, holding him in a headlock as the group protested with screams.

"This is fun! A fun deal for me." It said, smiling. "How about this. I can either have all of you..." It trailed off, striking a finger down Michaels face. "Or I can just take this one, and be done. You'll get to go home, happy and safe! How does that sound."

The group paused, almost like they were considering it. Michael weakly smiled, knowing his fate. "It's okay guys. Go."

Jared moved forward, and Michael glanced down at the floor, already knowing that Jared was about to roast him.

"I fucking told you. I don't want to die. This is all your fault."

Michael glanced down at the floor, and It's grip on him tightened.

"You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water," Jared said, counting it out on his fingers. "And now," He said pausing. He picked up a bat, holding it tight.

"I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown. Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole!" Jared swung at It, hitting him firmly in the head as the whole group began to attack It.

It backed up in fear. It turned into their worst fears; but nothing seemed to work.

"We aren't afraid of you." Michael said, inching closer to It. "But you're afraid of us. You're afraid, because you might starve. But guess what? We will always be back. To stop you, to fight back. You can never get rid of us, because losers stick together. No matter what."

It glanced at all of the children, fear clear on Its face. It walked backwards until It fell down a long pipe, and the group surrounded it.

"Do you... do you think it's gone?"

"For now." Christine mumbled. "Just wait 27 years. It'll be back."

"And we'll be here when it is." Connor said, almost like a promise.

The group began to walk out, but Jared stopped them.

"Okay, hear me out. That was traumatic, right? Why don't we all calm down by like, oh, I don't know, a giant org-"

"Beep beep, Jared."