Kleinsen- The Artist & The Writer

Requested by @ElderMoony

"So..." Jared trailed off, sipping his coffee as he watched Evan nervously drink his. "You're a writer?"

"Yeah, I uh, yeah. I am. It has, it has less human interaction than you'd think, so. Yeah. You're uh, you're an artist now? What uh, what kind? Realistic, abstract-"

"Pornographic. I was actually wondering if you'd be interested in working with me." Jared said, taking another sip of his coffee. He watched Evan have a metal breakdown while trying to keep a straight face, and he couldn't take it anymore. "Oh my god, Evan, I'm kidding. About the pornographic thing. That's not my job."

"Oh, yeah, no, uh, totally. Uh, what uh, what do you do? Like, uh, actually." Evans face faded to its normal color.

"I'm just a photographer, I swear. No like, sexual body parts. Mostly just teen girls who want prom pictures taken and stuff like that." Jared took another sip, glancing at Evan. "What do you write about?"

"Oh, you know, mostly graphic murder stuff. I was actually wondering if you'd be willing to be murdered for me, so I can see how a real death works."

Jared eyes widened for a second before a smirk appeared on his face. "Was that a joke? Evan Hansen, joking?"

"I'm not, I'm not joking..." Evan trailed off watching Jared internally flip. "See! I got you! You're not, you're not the only one who can make people uncomfortable." Evan said with a smirk.

"Okay, okay. You got me." Jared said, throwing his hands up. "So, What do you write about?"

"Honestly? Self help books, mostly. About how to deal with things like anxiety, and depression..." Evan trailed off. "And uh? I wanted your help. With the whole uh, Asperger thing? I'm not, I don't know as much about it as you do, obviously, but uh, I was hoping you'd help me?"

"Of course, dude. As long as you'll help me with this new project I'm working on."

Evan nodded excitedly. "It's a deal." He began to grab his stuff, looking at his watch. "I have to go. I'll uh, I'll text you later?"

"Of course, acorn." Jared replied with a wink.

Thoughts flooded Jared's head as the blonde boy disappeared from sight, unaware the other boy was having similar thoughts.

When did he get so attractive?