Boyf Riends- Trashy Day

This was requested a while ago by @Ziggyfur, sorry about the wait! Also, I'm sorry it's so short!

Jeremy picked at his sweater, looking at anything except the test grade in front of him.

This school fucking hated him. No matter how much he studied, it was never enough.

Thankfully the bell rang and he took his paper, crumbling it as he stuffed it in his backpack.

He headed out the front doors of the school, heading quickly to the bus so he wouldn't see Michael. He wanted to see Michael, but he didn't deserve to right now.

He climbed on the bus, putting in his headphones and tuning out the world. This day had absolutely sucked and he felt like shit.

Jeremy slumped on his couch, clutching a pillow to his chest as he looked up at the ceiling. He took a shaky breath, breathing quietly. He just wanted this day to be over, but it was only 4.

His front door flew open, with Michael holding grocery bags. He shut the door, barely glancing at Jeremy as he walked to the kitchen to put the bags down.

He grabbed the two boys some plates and spoons, grabbing the ice cream and chips.

He sat down next to Jeremy, grabbing the remote and turning it to The Office.

"Michael? What are you doing, man?"

"Dude, sweetheart, I can tell when you're having a trashy day. So I brought food and we're gonna watch comedy shows and cuddle. Unless you want me to like, I don't know, blast or something." Michael glanced lovingly at Jeremy. "Your wish is my command, sir."

"Michael, you don't, you don't have to do any of this stuff." Jeremy mumbled, clutching the pillow closer to his chest.

"I know. But I want to. I promise." Michael pressed a soft kiss against Jeremy's forehead, pulling Jeremy closer to his chest.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Jeremy asked quietly, not expecting Michael to hear him.

"You existed, sweetheart."