Clana- What's your damage?

Idk what the actual ship name is but like it's fine

Requested by @michsnow

"Wait, no. No way. There's no way in fucking hell you're right."

"I'm not, um, I'm not, I'm not lying." Evan stuttered out. "Jeremy, Jeremy said that she's in it!"

"Who's in what? Jared shut your mouth right now." Connor sat down, completely ignoring Jared.

"Um, so uh, apparently your uh, your girlfriend is in uh, is in the school musical." Evan said, his face flushing slightly.

"Oh, sweet." Connor didn't seem fazed, and Jared pressed on.

"You know what musical it is, right?"

"Uh, no? Is it High School Musical or something?"

"Um, uh, no?" Evan said, fiddling with his hands. "It's uh, is Heathers."

Connors eyes widened. "Wait, really? I love that musical!"

"Connor, your girlfriend is in Heathers."

"Holy shit." Connor said. Evan embraced for Connor to blow up with anger.

"What character is she? That's so amazing. Hold on, isn't it like, isn't the musical in a few days? Holy shit that's where she's been for the past few days!"

"Wait, you aren't like, jealous or anything? Angry?" Jared asked, almost like he wanted a reaction out of Connor.

"What? No. Dude, I don't care if my girlfriend does something like that. I'm not in control of her body or her life. If she wants to play a musical character, why should I care?"

"Oh!" Evan sighed, relieved. "Well, uh, Alana, she's uh, she's playing Heather Chandler."

"Wait, wait, wait. Did I hear that correctly?" Zoe set her stuff down loudly next to Connors. "Our sweet, pure, innocent, 'I've never said a cuss word in my life' Alana is playing Heather Chandler?"

Evan nervously nodded his head, fumbling with his fingers.

"Holy shit. I have to see this."

————

"Thank you, uh, thank you for buying the tickets, Connor. I uh, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, Ev." Connor mumbled, looking for their seats. "Alright, we're over here."

"Who's ready to die internally?" Jared said smugly.

"I mean, I'm always down." Connor replied cheekily. "But this will bring me back to life."

"Dude, I can't wait for Alana to curse and be dead and-"

"Wait, Alana will die?" Evan asked, worried.

"Well, Yeah. Wait, have you never seen Heathers?" Zoe asked.

"Um... no?"

Jared burst out in laughter. "Holy shit, you're gonna flip."

"Shush, it's starting!" Connor nudged everyone, wanting to his beautiful girlfriend preform.

————

"Holy shit."

"Alana said dick. She said dick with confidence."

"I'm so incredibly turned on right now."

"Oh my god, just. Woah. I think my depression has gone away."

The group chartered excitedly, waiting for the star to come out of the dressing room.

"Hi guys!"

"Alana!"

The group ran up to her, hugging her tightly. Once the reason of them left go, Connor stayed back, peppering Alana with kisses all over her face. He picked her up, and spun her around gently before carefully placing her back on the floor.

"You did absolutely amazing. So so, just, wow. And you looked-! Wow."

"I looked wow?" Alana asked, giggling as she adjusted her glasses. "Thanks."

"You said dick! You said dick!" Zoe bombarded Alana's personal space, chanting her phrase over and over again.

Alana chuckled nervously. "Yeah, yeah I did."

"You wore a super short skirt. Like, so short."

Connor hit Jared in the back of the head, and Evan rolled his eyes.

"You uh, you did really really well!" Evan said, smiling softly.

"Awe, thank you Evan!" Alana couldn't help but smile at all the attention she was getting. "Now, how about we get something to eat? I'm really craving corn chips."

"I'll be sure to get you a side of Drain-O as well."

"Awe, babe!"