Kleinsen- The Devil and the Angel pt2

Warning, I'm so freaking tired so honestly I have no idea what I'm writing

Sorry XD

"Are you sure this will work?" Connor asked, fixing his trench coat.

"Yeah, duh. Do you think this isn't my first rodeo?" Jared asked, hiding inside the coat pocket. "Now smile and pretend to be happy. They eat that up at the front desk."

Connor put on his best smile, walking up to the front desk lady. "Hello! I was wondering if I could get in really quick? I would like to have tea with Mr.Squip!"

"What the fuck. Is this what you sound like when you're happy? This is depressing. You sound drugged out." Connor ignored Jared, smiling still at the lady.

She took in his trench coat, and the awkward smile on his face as he leaned uncontrollably on the counter.

"Of course! He should be back very shortly. Take the door on your left, and three down there should be a waiting room. Thank you for coming!"

Connor waved to the lady as he raced through the doors. As soon as he didn't see anyone, he let Jared out of his coat. "Did you know you're extremely hot?" Connor asked, fanning himself.

"Yeah. I know I'm attractive, duh."

Connor rolled his eyes. "You're also cocky."

"Okay, so like I may have lied to you earlier." Jared said, ignoring Connor. "I had no fucking idea that that would work. I was actually planning a plan B because I was positive it wouldn't work."

"Wait, Seriously?" Connor whisper yelled. "I could have died!"

"Nah, probably not." Jared looked around the halls. "God, this building is giving off angel energy in waves!" Jared paused, whispering to himself. "But I couldn't feel it outside the building. Oh fuck."

"So what's the plan?" Connor asked.

"The plan, is to free all the angels, mostly Evan, and then leave this fucking crackhead house."

"Awe, that's what you think of my house?" Connor and Jared screamed as they were immediately trapped by guards. They put Jared into a cage, and tied Connor up. "That's not a very polite thing to say, especially after I allowed you two into my house."

One of the guards started taking Jared away, but he was stopped. "Don't take him away. I need him close so I can work my magic on the boy."

"Can't you take him away?" Connor whispered into the Squips ear. "I don't want him to know that I'm on your side, not his."

"Guards, move him to the side." The guard moved him as far away as he could without moving him out of the room to disconnect Jared and Connors tither.

The man wrapped an arm around Connor, who winced at the cold arm. "Now, kid, what's your name?" He asked with a smirk on his glitchy face.

"Connor."

"Well connor, how would you like to be my assistant?"

Connors eyes lit up. "Wait, really? Will I get paid?"

"Of course. Whatever you want, we will provide for you. We can make your life better." Connor felt the ropes around him loosen, dropping to the floor. "If you're going to be my assistant, you won't need those."