Kleinsen- Scooby Snack?

Requested by @WingardiumLevOsa

Warnings: It's memey and short so...sorry

"Okay, so you're telling me, let me make sure I've got this right."

"Oh my god."

"You," Jared started. "You said, that if it was between saving the world and saving the person you love the most, A.K.A. me," He ignored Evans small burst of laughter. "You would sacrifice the rest of the world?"

"Okay, first of all that's not how the movie goes, second yes I would."

"Awe," Jared said, crawling to sit close to Evan. "So you do love me."

"I thought, I thought the plant question answered that."

"Okay, you've got me there."

The two boys turned their heads towards the door as it opened. "Alright boys, you two have an early morning tomorrow. I'd suggest getting some sleep."

"Yes mom!" The boys said at the same time, with Evan glaring at Jared as he kept his wide smile. Heidi chuckled and closed the door, leaving the two boys alone once again.

"Alright, come on Jared." Evan pulled Jared up from the floor and to the bed.

"Wow, you're eager to get into bed with me."

"Jared," Evan said, ignoring his boyfriend. "If you want Scooby Snacks in the morning, then you'll have to go to sleep now."

"Wait, you have Scooby Snacks?" Jared asked. When Evan nodded his head, he jumped onto the bed and began snoring loudly.

————

Jared heard Evan finally go to sleep, but Jared couldn't. Not with the promise of Scooby Snacks. They gave him so much joy....

He needed them now.

As quietly as he could, Jared snuck out of the bed, and headed downstairs. He searched everywhere until he finally found them.

Top shelf.

Scooby Snacks.

Jared grabbed a chair, putting it close so he could grab the delicious snacks. He finally got the box, and sat down to eat it.

"Jared Kleinman, we are getting a divorce."

Evans voice made Jared jump instantly. Jared looked sheepishly from the box to Evans crossed arms. Jared finally looked Evan in the eyes, giving him his best puppy dog look.

"Would you love me again for a Scooby Snack?"

Evan didn't answer. He continued to stand there, crossing his arms.

"Would you do it for two Scooby Snacks?"

This brought a smile that Evan couldn't contain. "You're an idiot. I love you so much." Evan kissed Jared gently on the forehead, holding him close to his chest.

"So... do you want the Scooby Snacks or not?"

"For fucks sake, of course I want the Scooby Snacks."