Kleinsen- FBI soulmate AU

Basically that meme about the FBI watching someone through their computer.

Jared's still the same age as Evan, he's just super good at computer stuff

"Agent Kleinman. You've been assigned number 634." Jared nodded, walking over to his computer to type in the code. He smiled and leaned back, knowing how easy this job was going to be.

The laptop booted up, and his smirk quickly faded when he saw the boy he was supposed to be in charge of. He looked like such a good guy, who wouldn't do anything. He dragged the guys search history over, and wasn't surprised to find that the guy didn't even watch porn.

He rolled his eyes. This guy is gonna be boring. Bet that all he looks up is trees.

Sure enough, the guys search history was filled with tress related things. Jared signed again, searching for something, anything on this guys computer that might be entertaining.

Dear Evan Hansen

Jared watched as 'Evan' typed out a letter to himself, describing how horrible his life was. The more he typed, the more... connected Jared felt to Evan.

Over the next few weeks, Jared realized that he was madly in love with Evan Hansen, even with his crippling anxiety. His hair, his eyes, him. It was all so intoxicating. So... intriguing.

"Kleinman? We need you to go in."

"Sir?" Jared asked, turning around in his chair.

"We need you to go undercover. Your subject seems to be in contact with another client of ours, who is under suspicion for being a secret spy." Jared's boss threw a pair of shorts, a graphic shirt, and a over shirt at Jared.

"Get dressed, and get ready to go to school with your client."

Jared nodded, hiding the smile he had on his face.

He'd finally get to met him in person. His love.