Stage Dorks- Acne

Requested by 1namelessalien1

"Jere?"

Jeremy instantly perked up, putting his phone away and putting a fake smile on his face. "Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" Christine asked, sitting up from her bed. "You've been really... quiet? And I'm pretty sure it's not your normal 'I don't know what to say' quite and I feel like it's your 'Christine will get distracted and think of one thing which will lead to another and another and'-" Christine stopped herself, taking a breath. "Okay, sorry. So yeah. What's wrong?"

Jeremy was quiet for a moment, trying to figure out how to explain his problems without coming across as needy. "I uh... well. Ugh." Jeremy pulled at his sweater sleeve. "I'm... gross looking? And like, I don't know, the whole 'acne' thing bothers me. A lot. And, I don't know. I feel like you could get with someone better, who doesn't have acne all over their face." Jeremy awkwardly laughed, smiling through the pain.

Christine didn't say anything for a moment. She had a thoughtful look on her face, and got up off of her bed.

She left the room in a hurry, and came back a few minutes later with a plate of fruit and a cup of water. She placed it on the bed then paused. She looked at Jeremy again then ran out of the room, bringing back a container of face masks.

"Okay! So, it's really important to eat healthy. Your acne won't go away unless you drink a ton of water, and no, soda isn't water," Jeremy looked like he was going to say something, but he stopped himself. "And I brought face masks! I love doing them, and I'll love doing you! With face mask. Doing your face masks."

Jeremy chuckled, grabbing Christine's hands so she'd stop bouncing. "Thank you."

"Anything for the most handsome boy in the world."