Boyf/Kleinsen- Happy Day Of Birth

Warning: Blood!

"Okay, okay, okay. Micah, do you have the plans?"

"Wait, what plans?" Michael asked, looking at the two boys. "Why do you guys have notes and shit? What's happening?"

Jeremy sighed. "Come on Micah, get with the program."

"It's okay I took notes for you." Evan said, handing a sheet of paper to Michael. "I highlighted your parts in blue. Because I like the color blue. Sorry."

"Oh, okay." Michael glanced over the sheet. "So like... what are we doing?"

Evan and Jeremy sighed together. "We are making sure that Jared, that Jared has a very, a very good birthday. So. Yeah."

"Jared hasn't always had the... best birthdays ever. One year his family moved on his birthday so he didn't get to do anything, and another year they totally forgot until the night before. He's always wanted a nice little birthday surprise but he's like, always had a shitty birthday. So... yeah."

"I just want this birthday to be... good, you know?" Evan asked. "Just to show him. How much I... care and stuff. Because, because he's not good at showing emotions but, but he likes it when I do, so yeah."

"Awe." Michael said, drawing out his words. "That's the sweetest fucking thing I've heard all day."

————

"Okay, Micha, get into your place."

"What place? Why do you guys have headsets? What are we doing?"

"Fuck, here he comes! Go go go!" Jeremy shoved Michael behind the wall, grabbing his hand and leading him to the 'secret' door. Jeremy opened it, and handed a few boxes to Michael. "Okay, being these, carefully downstairs. Carefully, or I'll break you."

"Understood."

The boys managed to make it back behind Jared, not letting him see the decorations they were about to put up.

"Okay. We made it! Now we just need to put this stuff up." Jeremy looked around, trying to decide where to put the streamers. "Okay, so Michael. Can I get on your shoulders?"

"Why don't we get a ladder?" Michael whisper yelled.

"You calling me fat?" Jeremy asked.

"Fuck." Michael whispered under his breath. "Fine. Get on my back."

Jeremy awkward climbed onto his boyfriends back, and they began to sway. "Fuck fuck Jere, I'm not strong."

"Fuck!" They both yelled as Michael fell forward.

"Holy shit, Jeremy, are you okay?"

Evan and Jared rushed into the room, with Evan freaking out in the background. "Shit, do you need a hospital?" Jared asked seeing the blood.

"Uh, Yeah. Yeah probably." Jeremy said, trying very hard not to touch his forehead, where he knew the blood was coming from.

"Holy shit Holy shit I'm so so sorry baby shit I'm horrible." Jared pulled Michael to the side, stopping his mini rant.

"Hey. Jeremy's gonna be okay. The worst that will happen is like, he'll get a cool scar. Now, let's get in the car. I'll drive cuz I don't trust you to drive right now." Michael nodded, helping Jeremy stand up and walk him to the backseat of Jared's car out front.

"I'm so sorry." Evan whispered to Jared, squeezing his hand gently. "I just, I just wanted you to have a good day, but-"

"Hey. It's okay Evvie, I promise." Jared opened the door for Evan. "Besides, I get to spend a whole day with you in the hospital. That's like, a dream come true! I wonder if they will let you borrow one of those cute nurse outfits."

"If I weren't so stressed I would probably punch you in the face right now."

"Awe, I love you too, baby."