Tree Bros- Paparazzi

AU obviously

Evan sighed as he landed on his bed with a huff. He was so upset he wouldn't be able to see his boyfriend preform tonight.

For the first time ever (as an anniversary gift) Connor would be playing in Evans town. They'd met in person a long time ago when they were in elementary school, and when Connor had moved away to become a singer like his family wanted him to; they'd made instagram accounts just so they could still talk.

Evan felt a tear roll down his face, and he wiped it away. Connor didn't like it when Evan cried, and neither did Evan.

Evan sat up quickly. The only reason I can't go is because I don't have a ride. Maybe Jared could just give me a ride, and then it would all be okay! I'd get to see my boyfriend again.

Evan grabbed his phone, quickly texting Jared. When Jared immediately said no, he bribed him with $20. The yes followed immediately.

Jared: I still don't know why you're obsessed with this guy
Jared: He's just like, a normal singer

He's more than that. Evan thought. And he always will be more than that.

But even didn't tell him about Connor being his boyfriend. They'd agreed to keep their relationship a secret from the public so Evan didn't get harassed by Connor's friends. Connor had even gotten some of his security guards to pretend to be his girlfriend or boyfriend to distract the public.

Evan couldn't help but feel that small ping of disappointment when he was looking through Connors instagram. But he knew that he'd be able to see Connor shortly.

Finally, after so long, he'd be able to hold him tight for... for forever.

————

The concert was loud.

The pounding had awoken a less anxious version of himself, and he was loving it.

Evan recognized the second to last song as it began to play. He got up from his seat, and started walking to the side entrance of Connors stage. He eventually made it to the V.I.P. Area, where he knew Connor would be coming out after his show.

Evan heard the loud cheers of the crowd, and he knew that Connor was finally done with his show.

Evan sat up taller, smiling wide as Connor came into the room.

Connor jumped back, holding the washcloth close to his face. "Uh, hi? Uh, I thought the V.I.P thing happened in like, uh, twenty minutes..."

"Oh, Connor. I'm not here for that, sweetheart! Don't you recognize me?" Evan asked, slightly hurt. Evan stood up, moving closer to Connor, but Connor just stepped back.

"I uh, I don't know you." Connor seemed to be looking for someone, so he raised his voice. "Michael! Jeremy!"

"Why are you calling for your security guards, baby?" Evan asked, now officially hurt.

"I don't know who you are!" Connor said frantically. "And how the fuck are my guards- what did you do with them?"

"Oh, don't worry about them, sweetheart. They won't bother us!"

Connor frantically backed up against a wall, trying his best to get away from his insane fan.

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me