Boyf Riends- Mints

This is way more low key then Pork, but it'll work. Also, obv some people will be out of character a bit

Jeremy Heere loved mints.

They felt clean and safe, and always brought him comfort.

He was known for having several cases on him at all time, and no one cared. Why would they?

It was just mints. Normal, fresh, mints.

"Hey, you okay?"

Jeremy blinked a few times before realizing where he was. "Yeah, Yeah no, sorry. I'm fine, I just, kinda spaced out for a second. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, love. But seriously, you okay?" Michael asked, pausing their game.

"I'm fine, Micha. I promise." Jeremy smiled reassuringly. "Come on, let's keep playing."

"If you insist." Michael said, smirking. He turned the game back on, and Jeremy tried to ignore Michaels Cheeto dust covered fingers rubbing all over the controllers.

Jeremy grabbed a mint, popping one in his mouth and waited for the rust. When the rush filled him, he smiled and picked up his controller.

———

"I'm just saying. Attack on Titan can't be nearly as good as Death Note. It's just not possible." Jake said, his mouth full of popcorn as he argued with Christine. "You can fight me on that."

Jeremy grabbed the bottom of his shirt, keeping a straight face through his pain. He tried to stare forward at the tv screen, but the voices always made him turn his head.

"Uh, excuse me punk, you're wrong." Christine cursed, her mouth also filled with popcorn.

"Yeah Jake! Have you seen L? He's so cool! Like a... angsty god." Brooke added.

"I agree with Jake. AOT isth sthuper cool!"

"Oh, you would say that!"

Jeremy tried to ignore their greasy hands touching his couch. He tried to ignore their dirty mouths, he tried to ignore their shoes touching the couch, he tried.

He took a deep breath and got up, forcing himself to walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Jere, you getting up?" Jake asked, a bit too loudly for Jeremy.

"Yeah Dude. Need more popcorn? Drinks?"

"Please!" Christine exclaimed. "Oh, can you make us that weird mint drink?" The group mumbled words of agreement before going back to their argument.

Jeremy walked to his kitchen, willing himself not to throw up. He took a deep breath and texted Michael.

Me: could you come over fast please? I'm dying without my player one

Michael responded quickly.

Michael❤️: haha

Michael❤️: yeah I'll be over soon

Michael❤️: love you

Me: love you too

Jeremy shut off his phone, forcing himself to get the ingredients for his... friends.

He pulled up the recipe on his phone, grabbing the ingredients as he went. Sugar, water, mint leaves...

He trailed off in his mind, pausing as he held the mint leaves. This could be cleaner. That's it. Cleaner. I'll make them clean!