• two •

Trey
Tuesday, September 5

"Kelendria if you don't wipe them damn tears."

"I can't help it! Look at my baby!" She sniffled as she watched Kiara walk into the school building with her class. It's Kiara's first day of kindergarten and of course Kelly's a mess.

"I should record you right now, so you can see how you look." I laughed.

"Shut up." she mumbled and wiped her tears. "Ugh, I don't wanna leave her."

"Babe she'll be fine. This is the top private school in LA. She's in good hands."

"She better be..."

"Aye, turn that frown upside down. You should be happy!"

"I am... But I'm gonna miss my baby." she whined.

"Your other baby is right here."

"Where?"

"...Woooooooooow. I feel disrespected."

She just looked at me and laughed. "Can we go eat? I'm starving."

"Shiiiid, go find your other baby and eat with him."

"Nigga hush. Come on." She grabbed my hand and we walked toward my car.

****

"Yeah Bey. School ends in like a half hour. I still can't believe my baby's in kindergarten! She's growing so fast, I can't take it."

I chuckled at Kelly talking to Bey on the phone. Y'all see how dramatic she is?

"I know girl. Anyway, i'ma talk to you later. Love you." She hung up and looked at me.

"Don't think I ain't hear you laughing at me."

I smirked and shrugged. "I was."

"Rude. Anyway, we should leave now to beat the traffic."

"Where am I going?"

"You're coming with me fool." she replied.

"Ion really feel like going though..." I mumbled.

"Baby pleaseeee? Just this once." She poked her lip out and held onto my arm.

"I'm tired baby. I'll just see y'all when y'all get back."

She rolled her eyes. "You don't think I'm tired too? Come on Trey."

"Kelly no. You too clingy, damn."

"I'm too what? Wow, well excuse me for wanting my husband's company while we go get our daughter. My bad." She pushed past me and snatched her car keys and started walking out the door.

"Babe I was joking."

"Tuh. No need to lie. You meant it. It's okay though, I'll leave you alone. Bye." She slammed the door before I could even say one more sentence.

See what I mean? Dramatic.

Kelly

This nigga had the nerve to call me clingy! He tried it. First of all, it would only make sense for us both to pick Kiara up since we both dropped her off. I'm sure she would wanna tell us both about her first day at the same time.

I mean yeah, I'll admit I lowkey wanted him to come with me just so he can be near me. Shit, maybe I am a little clingy. So? I'm obsessed with my fine ass husband. Sue me.