• twenty: part two •

Kelly
Later that night

I'm really sitting here waiting for Trey to finish getting fancy so we can all get to the club on time for his party. Me, the one who usually takes forever to get ready. It kinda makes me feel bad for all the times I've kept him waiting.

Actually nah, not really.

"Y'all. I'm too cute to be this bored right now." I said to Bey and Michelle, who were in the room with me.

"Let's take pics! Where Ashley at?" Michelle said, referring to my photographer/friend who flew down to Miami for the party.

"Someone call me?" Ashley asked while coming into the room munching on some chips.

"Girl if you don't put those down. You're gonna get bloated!" Bey said to her.

"I'll be drinking all night, so I'll be bloated anyway." Ashley laughed. "Did y'all need something?"

"Yeah girl, can you take our pics please?" I asked.

"Of course! Whenever you guys are ready."

I got in front of the mirror and fixed my hair up a little bit. I saw Michelle shaking her head at me from the corner of my eye. I already knew why.

"Chelle it's been like three days. Get over it." I said playfully.

"No!" she pouted.

She's been judging me ever since I took my braids out this past weekend. Apparently they're her favorite hairstyle on me. I was supposed to keep them in during the whole trip, but I got tired of them. I already had a feeling that was gonna happen, which is why I packed my favorite wig.

"The braids were my favorite too, but you have to admit the girl looks good in them curls." Bey said to Michelle.

"Eoooowwww! Don't hype me up!" I said with my tongue out.

"Girl shut up before I take the compliment back." Bey joked. She poured us all a glass of champagne and our mini photoshoot began.