• twenty two •

Kelly
Wednesday, December 27

In exactly two weeks from today, the girls and I will be getting ready for our first show. We're leaving LA two days before that. Tour life is quickly approaching, which means we're trying to spend as much time with our families as we possibly can.

Right now we were all just chillin. Kiara was in her room watching TV while Trey and I were laid up in our room, me watching TV and him on his phone, in a nice comfortable silence. It's times like this that I cherish the most, to be honest.

"Kelz."

I looked up at Trey's phone to see him recording for his Instagram story. I stuck my tongue out at the camera then smiled before grabbing his face and kissing his lips repeatedly.

"Always gotta be all up on me." he said jokingly once he stopped recording.

"Oh please, you know you like it. Now post that, it was cute."

He posted the video then continued scrolling down his timeline.

"Yo what the fuck? Is this nigga crazy?" I heard him say a few seconds later.

"What happened?" I asked, confused.

He showed me what he was looking at on his phone and I gasped.

No this negro didn't...

"He was supposed to wait!" I whispered to myself, although I realized it was way louder than it should've been when I felt Trey's eyes on me

"He was supposed to wait!" I whispered to myself, although I realized it was way louder than it should've been when I felt Trey's eyes on me. I looked up at him and judging by his facial expression, I knew I lowkey fucked up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked slowly.

"Uh..."

"Don't even think about lying to me, Kelly."

I took a deep breath, "They're dating."

"Dating who?"

I groaned and sucked my teeth, "Each other, Tremaine."

He laid there silently for what seemed like forever and I just knew anger was building up inside of him. This is exactly why I wasn't cool with the idea of keeping this from him. I already knew it wouldn't end well.

"Trey hold on..." I tried to touch his face but he pushed my hand away.

"So you knew about it and didn't even tell me." he said more as a statement than a question.

"Baby I can explain."

"How long has this been going on?"

"You want the long story or short?"

"Just fucking tell me Kelly."

"They made it official on Christmas. I accidentally walked in on them kissing so Lala was forced to tell me. I was literally about to run downstairs to come and get you but she told me they wanted to wait a couple of days before telling you. I had no idea Chris was gonna pull this fuck ass shit."