• forty •

Kelly
Friday, May 31

"Yo, Kelly where you at?"

"I'm in the kitchen." I called out. I told Trey to come over hours ago and this nigga is just now getting here. Mhm, and he claims I'm the one who always keeps him waiting.

"Hi." I said, smiling faintly when he walked in.

"Hey, how you doing?"

"I'm okay... I was wondering when you would get here. You seen my texts?"

"I'm so sorry, I got caught up in the studio. I ain't have my phone near me while I was recording so I didn't see them until I got out of the booth. But I'm here now, what's up?"

"I wanna talk to you about something. It's kind of important."

"What happened? You good? Is everything okay with the baby? Where's Kiara?"

"Trey everything's fine, and Kiara's at school silly." I chuckled. "I just wanted to discuss something with you."

He sighed of relief, "Oh... okay. Well if this is about what happened yesterday at therapy, we don't have to talk about it."

"That's not what it is either, but now that you mention it, I do wanna apologize for the way I acted."

"Nah, I shouldn't have came at you the way I did. You was just trying to answer her question."

"Yeah but I completely dismissed your feelings and I feel bad about that. I'm sorry for the harsh things I be saying to you. I never realized how they could affect you. I say them out of anger, that's all it is. You know none of it reflects what I actually think of you."

"I know babe. It's okay."

"You sure?" I said, poking my lip out. "I'll really try to control how I talk to you from now on."

"This coming from stubborn ass Kelz? I'm shocked." he joked.

"Boy shut up." I laughed. "I'm being serious and you over here tryna be funny."

"Alright, my bad." he chuckled. "I appreciate you for wanting to try. It means a lot."

"That's better. Now, moving on, the real reason I asked you to come over is because —"

"You miss me."

I tried but failed to hold back a smile. "I do miss you. But that's not what I'm trying to tell you."

He smirked, "Sorry, I stopped listening after 'I do miss you.'"

"Boy..." I mumbled, watching him slowly approach me until our faces were inches apart. Before I could say anything else, his lips crashed into mine and his hands found their way directly to my ass.

"Trey please... I really need to talk to you." I whispered in between kisses.

"It can't wait?" he mumbled against my lips.

"Yes it can. Wait, no! I meant to say no." I groaned and he started laughing at me. "Man, I don't even know anymore."

My own mind was playing tricks on me. Ya hate to see it.

He gave me that look as his hands roamed my body. "You meant to say you was gon tell me whatever you need to tell me after I'm done fucking you."

Something about the way he said that sent chills down my spine. I don't know why I was tryna front, I knew I was craving him. Been craving him.

I'm tired of putting on this act. I don't even care if we're not all the way on good terms, I really do want him back here. At the end of the day we're married and if we're gonna get through something, it's better to do it together than apart. I don't know what I was thinking all this time.