• sixty two •

Kelly
Monday, February 10
Wakaya Island, Fiji

KellyMonday, February 10Wakaya Island, Fiji

I feel like I'm in paradise hunny.

Trey and I arrived at this private island earlier, a.k.a my push gift, and it's like an alternate universe up in this bitch. Staying here for a week was gonna be a breeze.

Y'all already know things have been crazy lately but they've just been getting crazier. I had started to feel better after Trey and I had our talk the day his mom moved in with us. It was like a huge weight off my shoulders. We even made it to the Roc Nation brunch the next day. But then the day after that, tragedy struck when Kobe Bryant and his beautiful daughter Gianna suddenly and unexpectedly passed away. The loss hit the whole world hard but especially LA. 15 days later and none of us can wrap our heads around it. My heart hurts every time I think about it.

Trey and I being here gives us an escape from all the chaos happening left and right, but only a little bit though. We wouldn't wanna be selfish and completely detach ourselves from the world, we're just taking a bit of a breather. Vanessa is a mutual friend of ours through Bey and Jay so of course her and the kids have never left our mind. We've been checking on her from time to time and will continue to do so.

I stepped out of this big fancy ass shower in this extravagant ass bathroom and dried myself a bit before walking back into the bedroom. Trey came back in from the balcony and started walking in my direction, purposely blocking me from where I wanted to go.

"Excuse me sir." He wouldn't move. "Trey can I get dressed?" Still wouldn't move. I could've pushed him but the nigga is pretty strong. "You high or some shit? What's good with you?"

He showed me the time on his phone and I let out a laugh. It's so wild how we always manage to catch the clock striking 12 on these types of days.

"Happy birthday to you, lovely woman." He pulled me close and pecked my lips repeatedly.

"Thank you my baby." I smiled in between kisses. "And happy seven years to us."

The kiss got more intense and pretty soon I found myself laid down on the bed with him hovered over me. He started nibbling on my bottom lip and his hand slowly traveled up my thigh until he got to my center.

"I love you."

"I love you more Trey." I let out a breath as his fingers rubbed against my clit. It's been a good two weeks since we've done anything sexual so I can't lie, I'm a little hotter than usual right now.

"Nope, I love you more. No ifs ands or buts." Out of nowhere he slid two fingers in and I squealed into his mouth.

He broke the kiss, "I'ma tell you something right now..."

"Ah fuck!" I moaned as he curved his fingers inside of me and started hitting my g-spot. "What is it baby?"

"In honor of us making seven years... I'm making that sweet, warm, tight, wet, creamy, juicy pussy cum seven times tonight."