• sixty nine •

Trey
Friday, November 28

TreyFriday, November 28

"Kelz if you don't take yo ass to bed

"Kelz if you don't take yo ass to bed." I chuckled, shaking my head as I watched her overanalyzing her naked body in the mirror.

I just finished fucking the shit out of her and I come out the bathroom to see her doing this instead of being asleep. She's been doing it often too.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." she groaned. "I just can't believe I done put in all that work to lose the baby weight from TJ just to start gaining it all back plus extra."

"Ain't nobody force you to lose the weight."

"I know, and I wasn't planning on losing everything but it kinda just happened. Doesn't matter anyway cause you're getting it back, so I know you happy."

"Well if we're being honest... bigger ass, smaller ass... it really doesn't make a difference to me cause you getting fucked regardless."

"Boy." She sucked her teeth and lightly hit my chest as I approached her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "So nasty."

"Seriously though. You know I don't like it when you talk down on yourself. You bad, beautiful, fine, sexy, all dat. Every day. But especially when you're carrying my kids."

I kissed her neck and guided her hands up to her belly then placed my hands on top of hers. As she stood there looking at our reflection she started to smile.

"You're so sweet when you wanna be."

"Hold up-"

"I'm kidding." she giggled and turned her head to kiss me. "I love you."

"I love you too babe. Can you come to bed now?"

"I guessss." she mumbled.

We got into the bed and I pulled the covers over us. She tried to turn her body to fall asleep but my annoying ass turned her back around to face me.

"What you got planned for ya boy today?"

"Oh. The one who usually claims he doesn't want anything is asking me what I'm doing for him. Who says I have anything planned?"