• twenty eight •

Kelly
Saturday, January 13
Tokyo, Japan

"You guys, I can't take it anymore. I need dick."

Bey and Michelle gave me a look and they both bursted out into laughter.

"It's not funny!" I whined.

"Bitch it's hilarious! It hasn't even been a full week since we left and you already feenin'?" Bey said.

"Okay but why do you have to make it sound so bad?" I mumbled.

"Because it kinda is." Michelle giggled. "I think you're a sexaholic."

"Absolutely not!" I exclaimed. "I'm usually good at controlling myself, but I think Trey and I were having so much sex lately that I didn't have time to get used to not having any. Ya know what I mean?"

"Eh... no. You're a sexaholic sis." Bey replied, and she and Michelle started laughing again.

I pouted, "I'ma beat y'all ass. Stop laughing at me."

"Man, how did we let you get to this point?" Bey said, shaking her head.

"Bitch I'm a grown ass woman, and I'm married. And shit, if I'm getting dick that good, how can I not be a little obsessed?" I said defensively.

"Girl, all the things you just said apply to me too." Bey replied. "But you don't see me having dick withdrawals like a damn crackhead."

"You probably do, but you're just less vocal about it."

"And that's the difference between me, a woman with regular needs, and you, a sexaholic." Bey replied smartly.

I groaned and plopped down onto my bed, burying my face into my pillows. Maybe I do like having sex a little too much, but can ya really blame me?

"Kelz, it's okay. Now that you're aware of your condition, you should learn to accept it and embrace it." Michelle said, trying not to laugh.

"Leave me alone!"

"Oh girl, you know we're just messing with you... Kinda." Michelle replied, mumbling the 'kinda' under her breath.

"Kelz if you really need to get yourself off that badly, you could just do it yourself. Ya know, as in masturbation." Bey said.

I turned to my side and looked at her, "What I'ma use? My hands? That's too much work."

"You don't have any toys with you?"

"I don't own any."

"Whaaaaat?" she and Michelle said at the same time.

"Chile, I haven't used one of those in years, since before I got with Trey. I been got rid of them."

"Why would you do such a thing?" Bey said, dramatically placing her hand on her chest.

"I didn't see a use for them anymore. They were nothing like the real thang, okaaay?!" I laughed.

Bey shook her head, "Uh uh! That's not a valid excuse. Y'all could still use them during sex. And what about when he's been out all day and you need a fix? Or when y'all get into an argument and you ain't getting none? They serve as stress relievers too. Girl the possibilities are endless!"

"You might as well endorse a dildo company or something, the way you're so passionate about this." I laughed.

"But she's telling the truth sis. Shoot, I can attest to everything she's saying." Michelle chimed in.

"You know what, I think we need to go on a lil trip. We gotta meet with Frank at 5, right?" Bey checked the time on her phone, "It's 2:30. I think we'll have enough time to go and come back. Kelly get dressed."