• forty eight •

Kelly
Wednesday, December 18

I ain't seen my girls in a while, as in Bey and Michelle, so we were currently out for lunch to catch up. At first it was just gonna be us three, but then we realized Chelle's new man hasn't been around us as much as he should be and of course we want him to feel like part of the family, so we turned this into a triple date thing.

"Ugh, I really missed you guys." Bey said as soon as we were all seated.

"She's definitely not lying neither. She been crying about wanting to see y'all for a minute." Jay said jokingly.

"Oh my gosh, shut up! Don't listen to him y'all. Not literally crying."

"We know what he meant Bey, don't get all embarrassed." Michelle laughed. "I missed y'all too. I guess we've all been real busy."

"Mhm, between me trying to cook up some new music, Kelly with my nephie neph, Michelle knocking boots with Peter—"

"Beyoncé!" Michelle exclaimed. "Really?!"

"What? Am I lying?" Bey smirked.

"Next subject please." Chelle grumbled under her breath, meanwhile the rest of us was cracking the fuck up.

"Hold up," I said once my laughter subsided, "Bey you said new music? Ooouuu, spill girl."

"It's only in the beginning stages so there's not much I can say yet."

"Well you got any release dates in mind?" I asked. "I need to know what days I should have my wig glued on extra tight."

"You are too damn much." she cackled. "No, I haven't thought of any dates yet because there's something else I wanna get started soon as well."

"Which is?"

"The DC album girl! Remember what you told me after our last show on tour when I said we should do it?"

"Chile I can barely remember what I ate yesterday for dinner. You gon have to help me out with this one."

"You said, and I quote 'Girl as soon as I push this baby out, I gotchu.' Well, baby been pushed so wassup wit it?"

"Oh sis you know I'm down! Whenever y'all are ready."

She sighed of relief, "Those were not the words I expected to come out of your mouth, but thank God they did."

I chuckled, "What did you think I was gonna say?"

"I mean, we all know how you are when it comes to making albums..."

"How exactly am I when it comes to making albums?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"...You don't make them."

I scoffed, "Excuse me! I feel tried! Trey, tell her she tried it."

He shrugged, "She lowkey not lying."

"Highkey." Bey corrected.

"Guys, don't do that." I frowned. "It's not that I don't enjoy making music, y'all know it's my first love. I just be getting sidetracked. I'm working on myself though."

"And what better way to work on yourself than to make an album with us? That way you can get back in the swing of things and eventually feel comfortable enough to do one of your own. Then boom, drop em both in the same year."

"Pressure me why don't ya." I said sarcastically.

Michelle shrugged, "Better us than your fans."

"And isn't Trey set to drop an album soon too? You and yo hubby could be out here flourishing in the same year." Bey added, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Here you go being all corny." I groaned playfully.