• twenty: part one •

Trey
Tuesday, November 28
Miami, Florida

"It's midniiiiiiight!" Kelly screamed, tackling me to the point where I fell onto the bed and she was on top of me. I swear to you, she's been babysitting her phone waiting for the clock to strike 12. I on the other hand, was just chillin.

"Damn Kelz." I chuckled.

"Happy birthday my baaaaby!" she exclaimed, and immediately started kissing me all over my face.

"Thank you wifey." I winked at her. "You really wanted to be the first to say it huh?"

"I mean duh. Who the hell would come before me anyway?" she said matter of factly.

"Girl you are too much."

She laughed, "I know. I'm so glad you got to see another year. I love you so much."

"So am I. And I love you too baby." I pulled her closer for another kiss.

"We're gonna have so much fun today."

"Oh yeah? When does the fun start?"

She smirked, "It can start right now."

She kissed me again and my hand slowly moved down her back until it landed on her ass and I grabbed a handful of it.

She climbed on top of me, pulled my shirt off and started rubbing on my chest while looking down at me.

"You gon ride my shit or are you just gonna keep staring?" I joked.

"I can't admire the piece of work in front of me before I destroy it?" she replied with a wink, and my jaw dropped.

"Damn..." I mumbled. She lifted herself up and put her panties to the side as she pulled my dick out of my pants and guided it right at her entrance. She moaned loudly as she slid down on it and immediately started rolling her hips in a grinding motion. I grabbed onto her hips as she started bouncing up and down at a fast pace.

"Take my shirt off of you so I can see them titties." I demanded. She paused and took off the oversized t-shirt and threw it on the floor. I licked my lips at the sight in front of me before placing my hands on both of her breasts and massaging them.

"Shit Trey..." she whispered. She closed her eyes and threw her head back as she continued riding.

"This dick feel good don't it?"

"Yesssssss." she moaned.

I flipped her over so that she was on her back and I was hovered over her. I pushed myself back in and she wrapped her legs around me. I leaned forward and gave her a wet, sloppy kiss while giving her slow strokes.

"This pussy mine?" I mumbled into her ear as I kept stroking.

"Yesssss, oh my God yes. It's all yours baby."

"Just for today or always?" I asked.

"Always baby, you know that." she said in between moans. She grabbed my face and gave me another kiss, moaning into my mouth. I slid myself deeper into her and her moans became louder and louder.

"Fuuuuck Tremaine. You're so fucking deep, I feel it in my stomach." she whimpered.

"Good. Cum for me." I mumbled into her ear and licked it. Before I knew it, I felt her creaming all over my dick. I gave her a few more strokes before I came too.

"Sheeeeesh." was all I could say when we were done.

"Happy birthday baby." she said seductively while her eyes were closing. With that, she was out like a light.