• forty five •

Kelly
Monday, October 28
2:00am

"Whew... Trey that was so good."

I climbed off of him and laid on my side, trying to catch my breath.

Ever since my doctor officially cleared me for sex last week, I've been going the fuck in. It's just something about being able to do it without feeling guilty that makes it feel much more liberating.

"I don't know where you getting all this energy from." Trey said to me.

"Don't question it nigga. Just appreciate the blessing."

"I mean I do, but shit... Remember when you told me the girls had called you a sexaholic?"

I gave him a blank stare, "What about it?"

"...They were right."

"Wait a damn minute!" I shouted defensively. I knew he was gonna say that, but I still feel tried.

"Yo ass really be feenin. At first I thought it was because of the baby, but then I realized how you're acting now ain't too far off from how you usually be acting."

"Well is it supposed to be my fault ya dick got crack sprinkled on it?!"

"What! Kelly you're hilarious." he laughed.

"I'm being serious though! How you gon come at me as if you don't play a role in this too? You're the one who don't know how to pull out." I argued, pointing towards my stomach as evidence.

"Because you literally beg me not to."

"I— ugh, you're annoying." I mumbled, irritated that I couldn't even argue back because he's right.

He chuckled, "I'm just messing with you baby."

"Nah I'm sick of y'all clowning me like it's a crime to fuck my husband. Now I'm upset." I fake pouted.

"Babe chill... We can go another round if you really want to." he had the nerve to say. He tried to reach for me but I swatted his hand away.

"I ain't even in the mood anymore. I just wanna fight."

"Who you fighting?"

"My trifling baby daddy."

"Trifling? That's not what you was saying a few minutes ago when you were riding this—"

"Shut up!"

He smirked, "That's what I thought."

"We can really square up right here right now. I'm tired of you."

"Nah, I know what you really want." He winked, "But I think we should just call it a night altogether. I know my son bout sick and tired of yo hyper ass rolling him around in there like a damn bowling ball."

I started cracking up at his corniness but then my laughter quickly turned into panic when I suddenly felt a liquid gushing out from between my legs.

Oh no no no... not now Lord.

"Damn Kelz, it was that funny?" Trey mumbled, looking down at the sheets.

"Tremaine that's not pee! My water just broke!"

His head shot back up and he looked at me with a look of horror that matched exactly how I was feeling.

"...A whole week before the due date? Is that bad?"

It usually shouldn't be, but with the way this pregnancy has been going I don't know what to expect anymore.

"We gotta go, like now."