• nine: part two •

Kelly

"That was nice, what you said to her." I mumbled.

"I meant every word." he replied, looking at me.

I smiled, "Did you really?"

"Of course. Just because I'm mad at you, doesn't mean I love you any less."

Hearing that made me happy. I mean, obviously I know he loves me, but it feels nice to actually hear him say that after we haven't been speaking.

"Baby I'm really, really, really sorry for what I did. If I could apologize a million times, I would."

He nodded his head, signaling me to continue.

"I didn't do it to be selfish or sneaky. I didn't have any bad intentions. I felt like it would've been rude to tell you about the tour at that current moment. Like... you were pouring your heart to me about wanting another kid, and for me to just drop a bomb on you and ruin your mood? I would've felt terrible."

"I get it Kelz. But I honestly think it would've been better if you just told the truth. Yeah I would've been in my feelings, but eventually I would get over it."

"I know, but it's not easy." I said.

"What's not easy?"

"Telling you the truth when I know you won't like it."

"Don't I always tell you the truth, whether you like it or not?"

"Yeah, I guess you do." I sighed.

"Exactly. It ain't easy for me either, but I still do it. So you can do the same."

"I know babe and I'm sorry. I feel terrible about everything, especially the fact that you had to find out from the news. It wasn't supposed to happen like that."

"Honestly that TMZ shit don't even matter to me anymore."

"Really dude? I've been feeling guilty about that all week and you're not even mad about it anymore?"

He shrugged, "I was more upset about the lying part. You know I don't like that shit."

"You gotta be kidding me... you know what, never mind." I'm not even gonna argue with him right now, because we're making progress. I went over to him and hugged him tightly.

"So can you like, stop being mad at me now? I miss you."

"I'm supposed to just stop being mad at you cause you say so?" he joked.

"Of course."

"And how can you miss me when I didn't go anywhere?"

"You know what I meant!" I sucked my teeth and let go of him. "Damn it Trey. We were having a moment and you had to ruin it. You can't go a day without making a smart ass comment."

"Just like you can't go a day without being hardheaded." he mumbled.

"Shut yo ass up!" I laughed and lightly pushed him. He chose to be dramatic and fell onto the bed as if I pushed him hard.

"Why you tryna fight me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Ain't nobody tryna fight you."