• forty four •

Trey
Saturday, October 12

"Kelz, the baby shower starts in less than an hour, why you not dressed?"

"Because..."

She stood in front of me looking distressed.

"Come here." I grabbed her hand and sat her next to me on the sofa, "What's wrong?"

"I want some dick." she said bluntly.

I chuckled and shook my head, "Babe, we can't."

"It can just be a quickie. We'll be done before anyone gets here."

"It's not even that. We literally can't."

She frowned, "You don't wanna have sex with me because I'm fat and ugly."

"Whaaaaat? Kelly, you're not fat and you could never be ugly."

"Lies! Look at this big ass belly, my flabby ass arms and my swollen ass feet! I'm a whale!" she whined.

"Baby no, don't say that. You're eight months pregnant, of course your belly's gonna be big. I don't even see what flabby ass arms you talking bout and your swollen feet is just a side effect of the preeclampsia. None of that matters anyway cause you're still beautiful in my eyes."

"Then why won't you fuck me?"

"You know the doctors said we can't be doing that."

"And we've been doing it anyway, so what's the difference all of a sudden?"

"It would be too risky to keep going with how far along you are. Ion wanna do anything dangerous at this point in your pregnancy."

She sighed, "I mean you're not wrong, but I'm really not tryna hear this right now. I'm horny."

"Well I hate to say it, but you gon have to stay that way." I replied, trying to hold in my laughter. I feel bad that her hormones got her acting like this, but at the same time it's pretty amusing.

"Baby pleeeaaase. I'll take it slow, I promise."

"Kelz..."

"Don't make me beg."

I smirked, "I actually want you to."

"Trey... daddy..." She inched closer to me and slowly traced her fingers along the tattoos on my arm, "I really really really need that big fat juicy black long—"

"Ohhhkaaay wooooow." I interrupted, laughing.

"You ain't even let me finish." she giggled.

"I ain't know you was gonna come out the gate swinging like that."

"With over six years of my antics, I think you should know how I get down by now."

"I really should huh?"

"Speaking of getting down..." she looked at me seductively and started rubbing the front of my pants.

"Trene." I tried to say sternly.

"Babe come on, what harm am I gonna do if I'm using my mouth?"

Before I even had the chance to respond, she had already dropped down to her knees and unbuckled my pants. Yeah I'm done going back and forth. She won.

She pulled it out and started teasing me by kissing, licking and sucking the tip. She spit on it then wrapped her hand around it and started jacking me off while looking into my eyes.

She smirked at me when she heard me cursing under my breath. "Should I stop?"

"Yeah, 'stop' as in stop playing and put that shit in your mouth."