• eight •

Kelly
Tuesday, September 19

"Solo, I really don't know what to do. I can't take this shit."

Trey was here when I left to drop off Kiara but by the time I came back, he was gone. He's really been trying to avoid me. And on top of that, Beyoncé done blocked my number.

I talked to Michelle and Lala and they both told me the same thing: give it time. But a bitch don't have time. So I decided to invite Solange over so she can give me her opinion.

"Honestly Kelly, I don't know either."

"You're supposed to know!" I whined. "Who else is gonna know for me?"

"Girl you are so dramatic. I don't know how long it's gonna take Bey to forgive you, but she will. Don't worry."

"How am I supposed to get her to forgive me if my number blocked?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

She laughed, "Email her."

"You're not funny."

"I'm hilarious. But nah, it'll be okay. From what you told me, you did what you did because you wanted to satisfy everyone. You didn't wanna disappoint Trey or the girls."

"Exactly."

"You shouldn't have lied though..." she mumbled.

"Solo what else was I supposed to do? I couldn't tell Trey the truth because I didn't wanna ruin his hopes of having a baby. I couldn't tell Bey the truth because I didn't wanna ruin her hopes of having the reunion."

"I know, but you can't please everybody. Not everyone is gonna be happy with what you tell them. Regardless, the most important thing is to tell the truth."

"Where'd you get all this wisdom from?" I joked.

She shrugged, "Growing up around y'all."

"Right, right. So who should I talk to first?"

"Ya husband. He lives here, so he can't block you." Solange said, causing me to laugh. "I'll work on Bey."

"Thanks my love. You are appreciated."

"I know." she replied, flipping her hair. "Anyways, I'm hungry."

"So go eat something. Bye."

"Did you just give me permission to go through your fridge? How kind of you!"

"Bitch no!" I exclaimed. "I meant bye, as in leave my house."

"Too late." she laughed, hurrying into the kitchen.

While Solange was in the kitchen being a fatass, I heard the front door open, meaning that Trey was here.

"Oop... I'll take my food to go." Solange said quickly.

I laughed a little, "You can stay Solo."

"Nope."

Trey made his appearence and Solange pointed between me and him. "You two. Talk. Now." she said, taking her food and leaving. "I'll call you later."

I sighed and looked at him as he stood there. "Hey." No answer. "I was wondering when you would get back."

"I had a meeting with the label so I had to go straight there." he replied dryly. Well, at least he's answering me now.

"Oh okay... Can we talk?"

"Nah."

"Baby..."

"Stop."

"Trey that's not fair. You haven't given me a chance to explain. What happened to communication?"