• forty six •

Trey
Saturday, November 30
Miami, Florida

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Trey
Happy birthday to you!

Chris and I were in Miami for my birthday celebration at my club. My actual birthday was this past Thursday, which I also shared with Thanksgiving this year, so after spending the day with the fam I came down here for the weekend.

I grabbed the mic from Marcus, who came back to his former club for the night just to run this event.

"Thank you all so much. I appreciate y'all for coming out to celebrate with me, it means a lot. I'm looking forward to another year of blessings and success... Or should I say we, because you know I wouldn't be here without y'all so my success is your success. I got some more stuff coming up too, just wait on it. But aight enough of this sappy shit, y'all continue enjoying yourselves. Drink, dance, all that. I'm finna get me another drink myself. Love y'all!"

I was about to walk off stage when Marcus stopped me.

"Hold up, this ain't just about ya birthday my nigga. Are you forgetting the fact that you just welcomed a new addition to your family a month ago?!"

All of a sudden the DJ put on sound effects and blue confetti came raining down on me.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Mannn, y'all some slick ass muthafuckas." I said while laughing.

"We might've not been physically there with you at the time but we here now nigga! We celebrating that tonight too. Think of it as a post-baby shower."

"Thanks man." I smiled, dapping him up.

"How does it feel to have a son?" he asked me.

"Simply amazing." I spoke into the mic. "It's crazy how much of myself I see in him already. Words can't even express how blessed we are. He's a great kid."

"Amen to that brotha!"

The crowd cheered and I thanked everyone as I walked off the stage. After getting another drink at the bar, I was about to go looking for Chris when I was stopped by some broad all up in my face.

"Hi Trey." she smirked. "Congrats on the new baby."

"Uh, thanks." I mumbled, trying to walk past her but she stood in my path.

She licked her lips, "You look really good tonight."

She placed her hand on my shoulder and I looked at her with pure disgust before pushing it off.

"Look. You obviously don't live under a rock, so you know I'm very much married. And my wife would literally kill you with her bare hands, so I suggest you stay your ass far away from me before we really have a problem. I'm giving you a chance to use whatever common sense you have in your two brain cells to walk away without further embarrassment."