• seventeen: part one •

Trey
Sunday, November 12
Cayman Islands

We here. It's literally 10pm and we all just finished settling into our rooms. I'm tired as hell but I don't even care cause... we here.

This month went by slow as fuck but fast as fuck at the same time, ya feel me? No? Okay.

So a nigga been waiting for this trip since Kelly told me about it. It couldn't have came fast enough. But at the same time, between my countless meetings with Atlantic, Kelly's rehearsals, and Kiara's gymnastics, everything has been a blur. We've just been going through the motions and never had time to actually sit back and chill. Basically the days sped by but the month didn't. Y'all feel me now? Still no? Damn, iight.

Well anyways, I'm looking around this room and it's fire. It has the same features as our room back home, except the colors are different and this one has a view of the beach. It honestly doesn't even feel like a hotel room. We done hit the jackpot.

 We done hit the jackpot

"TREMAINE." I heard Kelly shout, which snapped me back into reality.

"Sheesh, why you yelling?"

"Because that was my third time calling your name." she replied.

"Oh shit, my bad. I just can't get over how beautiful this room is."

"It is really nice. I mean, it ain't better than ours but it's pretty damn close."

"Well at least the bed is almost as big as ours."

"Mhm... you know what that means." she replied.

"We'll be sleeping comfortably?"

"I mean yeah, but that's not quite what I was getting at."

I shrugged, "Then nah, I don't get it."

She turned to look me in the eyes, "Sex, Tremaine. Lots and lots of bomb ass sex, on some acrobatic type shit. I need you to fuck me 50 different ways during this whole trip. And I'm being dead serious."

"Wow... you are really fucking nasty."

"Disgusting. And you love it."

I shook my head at her antics and she just laughed.

"Anyway, lemme go check on my baby."

"I'm doing fine." I replied jokingly.

"Not you, airhead." She started making her way out the door to go to the room Kiara's sharing with Blue and Royalty.

"Get yourself ready cause once I come back, we fuckin." she said bluntly.

"I dunno about that Kelz, I'm kinda tired."