• sixty seven: part two •

Kelly

I wasn't even sure of where I was going, all I knew was I had to get far away from where I just was.

I'm beginning to think I'm just a bad person. I try to be kind and respectful to people as long as I get that same energy back, like anyone who knows me well enough knows what I'm about, but the way I've been acting lately has been clouding that and now it's about to cloud one of my most cherished friendships.

I wandered around trying to figure out the best person to vent to right now, face-to-face. I would've gone to my mother without a second thought since she's here, but she has the kids so I don't want to interrupt. Bey, Solo and Chelle are all arriving later so I can't have no sister talks. That left one more obvious choice.

The guys' suite being all the way on the other side of the hotel has its pros and cons. One pro is that I could clear my head a bit while I head over there. Another one was that we ain't had to worry about running into them during our shenanigans last night. The con is that it's too muhfuckin far.

I eventually got there and knocked on the door but I heard some commotion on the other side. I assumed they were having some heated debate about sports or something dumb like that so I didn't think much of it and just knocked harder. Then my impatient ass started banging. Finally Alexis opened the door and... I quickly realized they were not talking about sports.

While Alexis was trying to talk to me all I saw was Trey punch Kanye in the face, slam him against a wall and try to wring his neck.

"Oh my God!!! Trey what the hell is going on?!"

"I know what you did to Kim witcho messy ass! Are you satisfied with yourself?" Kanye yelled to me causing Trey to get even more angry.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?! I'll fucking choke you out."

If my head wasn't already pounding from my slight hangover and dealing with Kim, it sure was now.

"Babe can you calm down for a minute, please?" I begged anxiously. It's not that I didn't want him to beat this clown nigga's ass, but one of us had to be the levelheaded one right now and I needed it to be him.

"Why he talking shit?"

"She attacked my wife and called her a racist! Tell me how is that possible when she takes black dick and has black kids?! You're fucking stupid." Kanye said.

"Boy do you hear yourself?! If anyone's stupid it's you, fucking Uncle Ruckus ass nigga! Fuck you and your dizzy ass bitch of a wife!" I fired back.

See now he done pissed me off to the point where I don't even care what Trey does to him. Too bad Dwyane came in and broke them up.

"Y'all need to chill." he said sternly as he stood in between them.

"Tell him to watch his fucking mouth when he talking bout me and mine." Trey said.

"I'm a God, I don't have to watch shit." Kanye responded.

I waved my hand dismissively at his foolishness and focused my attention on Trey. I stood in front of him and grabbed his arms.

"Baby look at me." I said calmly. The anger in his eyes was chilling. "Can we talk? Let's go talk."

As I struggled to guide him into his room I made note of the fact that Russell was in the bathroom helping Chris who was throwing up but I was honestly too overwhelmed to properly react to it. I will say the fact that our mornings were going the exact same way was trippy as hell. This is all too chaotic for me.

"Naw that nigga need to be handled man. Kim called him crying and shit then all of a sudden he just started talking out his ass. As soon as I heard your name I just blacked." Trey ranted.