Silas x Reader

You were sprawled out on the bed, Your husband doing the same beside you. It was just a lazy day, one you don't get very often. You were trying to read a book over your head burn you kept feeling it get out of your grasp and fall on your face. Almost like a famgirl's None after reading a really smutty fanfic.

Silas next to you was just zoning out. Literally. He just stared at the ceiling like nothing else in the world existed. You could say he was lost in thoughts, but not all alone because you were there. TAKE THAT AZURA

"Silas."

You were tired of reading about what two random fictional characters would do. Who cares if he would actually kiss you after eight chapters of jus being awkward and internally monolouging about your feelings! You had your own hubby to snuggle with! But he couldn't hear you. So you wrapped your cold foot around his ankle.

"Silas. I want snuggles."

Silas was still in his own little world. You pouted. It looks like you had to take matters into your own hands, again... You took Silas's arm and wrapped it around you, nuzzling Into your husband. You let out a loud, content sigh.

He didn't notice still. God praise Naga, what was he thinking about to make him ignore you when you wanted snuggles?! Not kisses, not rough ups rom play fighting, snuggles. Silas never misses out on snuggle wuggle time! This was so fun to write you have no clue

"Silaaaaaaaaaas! Pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeee!"

You whined really loud. That apparently made him snap his attention to his wonderful clingy wife. He let his facial expression soften into a wide smile as he hugged you tightly to his chest on the bed.

"Sorry, just thinking."

You giggled. Finally you were getting the attention you craved! You buried yourself into his chest. You rubbed circles and drew shapes on his back with your arms wrapped around him. Your legs both were entwined in a messy pile of limbs.

"About what?"

His heartbeat stopped for a minute like he didn't want to answer that. You moved your head up to gaze a tear his entirely flushed face. He averted his gaze from you whole mumbling it out like a tsundere. 

"What if we Had... you know....kids?"

You froze before fangirl screaming like the inner fangirl you knew you were. Silas was surprise dinner you didn't act appalled. Then again, it was you. He should have known you would have started fantasizing about it.

"Oh my Naga that would be awesome! I want a daughter! Sons are too complicated! Oh! She'll have your hair and my eyes and she will be strong and brave and valiant just like you and energetic like me! I swear if you don't let me name her after my mother I will kill you!"

Silas chuckled. He knew his wife was being dead serious. He patted her head and snuggle wuggles continued. The silence for the next few hours was comforting. That is, until Silas fell asleep with you like his teddy bear and he began his light little snores that were like little pig snorts.

It was adorable, regardless.