Izana x Reader

The second request for NdragonEyes and let's go! I'm sorry everyone else but she has three and she requested first so I'm gonna eating those done. 

Ah the hot springs, the perfect place to relax and have fun. You were alone in the steaming water, and that's kinda how you preferred it. You didn't have a husband anyways so who else would you share it with? The girls of the army don't talk to you.

So there you were, happily in the hot springs, when suddenly

SPLASH

a wild Izana appeared. You used cover up out of instinct. It's not very effective. Serisouly you could barely cover your chest with those skinny arms of yours. The cause of the splash resurfaced.

"IZANA!?"

He had this goofy grin with his closed eyes. His white hair was all over the place and were, on it stuck wherever you'd place it. It was crazy, but cool. But how does his face not burn up going under the water?!

"Hey (Your name)! Mind if I join you? We can play games!"

He was so childish. He probably doesn't know what it means when a man and woman share a bath. That or they have different rules in Izumo. Neutrality was their key after all. Gender neutral baths wouldn't be too far fetched. Besides you were feeling specifically lonely today and he didn't seem like the kind to make fun of your chest flatter than Cordelia's. Why the heck not?

"You know what? Fine. But if you make fun of me..."

You held up a fist while keeping o one arm over your chest. He raises his hands in his direction defense and laughs.

"Don't worry,  I've seen flatter! Like my sister! She died though. Oh well."

One does not simply mention the death of a family member with a smile like Izana. You rolled your eyes and reached for a sponge. You had an idea, but you wouldn't know if he was okay with that. 

Well he did say he wanted to play games. Rights now Izana was humming whole making crazy hair styled. Soooooo.... why not? Just act like he said your brother.

Daaaa na

Daaaaaaaa na

Da na da na da na DA NA DA NA DA NA DA NA

"BOO!!!"

Izana shrieked as your fingertips brush his skin while screaming in his ear. He flies backwards and splashes hard in the water submerging completely and going underneath almost to the shallow bottom. You were laughing.

Izana shoots us out of the water. His hair over his face. He pushes it away with his hands with a rapid blush spreading. You smirk, you stopped being modest and you were just having a little fun.

"Hey! Not funny!"

He pouted, opening his eyes and crossing his arms. You place your hand on his shoulder and look him in the eye.

"You said you wanted to play Games, so I played shark attack."

Then Izana tackles yo you into the water, tickling you everywhere. Well, not everywhere but you know what I mean! 

You two were laughing so hard Corrin had to walk in. You both froze up, Corrin was also a dude. You hid behind Izana because you trusted him more than Corrin with not teasing you. Corrin blushed.

"I'll leave you to it..."

He turned on his heels and sped out of there. You were blushing madly, and Izana was too. That was awkward.

How's that? Flustered Izana. Boom.

~Eva