Henry x Reader

Last request for ThatGurlCanRead

The voices. THE VOICES! THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD!!! Ha hA ha HA Ha hA! It hurts It HuRtS!!!!

Validar And Grima won... you could hardly fight them now. But you could strain to keep yourself resurfaced. It was a struggle, but sometimes your inner Grima would show. And it would affect the camp. 

You pleaded them to just kill you and end your misery, but they refused. The agony. ThE aGoNy!!!

Oh and there goes your sanity again. You belted o tuna a deafening cackle where you stood, in your tent. If you could just be locked in thst would be great. But no.

That's when Henry came rushing in with a disturbed look. His eyes open and his smile pulled into a frown. Henry had been on edge ever since this happened. 

"(Your name)? Again? Here, I'll stay with you."

"nOoOOoooOoOOO!!!"

You screeched out in response. You didn't want to hurt him! Your bloodlust right now would kill him. Henry looked pained, but you didn't want him to suffer.

"I've gotten rid of all weapons, please."

He looked in your eyes and held your hands. You were hypervenalating. THE VOICES THE VOCES THE VOICES THEY HURT GET THEM OUT GET THEM OUT!!!

"O...okay..."

Henry smiled and let his eyes close again. He sat down behind you and pulled you in his lap. Oh, so you can't go anywhere and hurt anyone. Good plan Henry. In real life Henry just wanted the chance to cuddle you and make you feel better.

Your heart pleat and breaths began slowing, the voices began to die down, and you regained sanity qjuicier than you normally would on your own. In fact, you felt... safe? So safe you could just fall asleep.

Henry looked down into his arms with a smile. A peaceful, sleeping You was laying there. He whistled the tune and Chrom opened the flap. He was shocked to see that henry's Plan worked.

"So you found a way to calm her down quickly?"

"Yep! No spell required! Or pain! Nyah ha!"

"What did you do?"

"Hold her. Though I think if I leave she'll wake up in a rampage."

"Right, then could you...?"

"Of course! I don't wanna leave! Nyah ha!"

With an awkward flash of a smile to Henry Chrom left. Henry looked down at you again. Just an excuse to stay with you. He'd make sure you were sane, he liked it better that way. The army doesn't need two crazy killers. 

He liked this antidote.

I bet you did too! Cuddles for the wins!

~Eva