Shura x Reader

To NdragonEyes because my notifications didn't work and I didn't see her request until she tagged me. AAAAAAAAAA I FEEL SO BAD!!!! I'm so sorry and I will make it up to you! I swear! This will probally suck.... sorry in advance.

You dismounted you're hourse after a long battle. Your black armor almost as dark as the Nohrian night sky clanged together as you closed your tome. A fearsome dark mage, you were. The force within you, Strong it is.

You looked around to see the soldiers littered across the battlefield. They were in the way. They had to be cut down. Your gaze halts when seeing a familiar adventurer. His sharp gaze return side the favor by staring into your eyes. Both of you smirk.

"Oi, Shura! Your aim was slipping!"

"Shut up, Witch!"

He made long strides towards you with some sass in his step. You clicked your tongue lightly as the man was now in front of you. He was barely taller than you but still was. He called you a witch because your tome was one unfamiliar to anyone. 

"Hey, at least I shot down everyone first try."

"At least I don't rely on voodoo and magic and crap."

"Says the man that uses staves and bows."

"Says the woman who doesn't even know hoe to use her secondary weapon."

"I just don't see the need for swords if I make not strong in the first place. I'm cunning, Nd that associates with my magic."

"You're making it hard to find a comeback."

"You know you love me."

Shura scoffed and mumbled something under his breath. You were barely able to hear it because he was growling it so low.

"D*mn right I do."

You let a smile play at your lips. The adventurer looked up and saw the smug look on your face. His colors drained and then regained in a pink hue. He darted his eyes away and covered his face with the back of his hand.

"Sh*t, I said that aloud. Didn't I?"

"You know you did."

You placed your hands on your hips slyly. He cursed himself out again under your breath. Oh this was too funny. You purses your lips together and let your hair wave down in front of your face. You batted your eyelashes.

"Something wrong, darling?"

He looked into your eyes only the back out again. He was a blushing mess and you snickered. His only reply was:

"I f*cking hate you."

I done goofed. The request was for a SHY reader. Whelp....that ain't happening. I really should get to bed but I gotta make it up to her/him with one more request. I hope you all are ready for the return of another cavalier, right?

Gods this was short....

~Eva