Takumi x Reader

Request for Beyond-The-Sky from earlier because she still wanted a one shot. Enjoy! (Some of you will find this one REALLY familiar.)

"LITTLE BROTHER!!!"

You reach out to him, your little brother by blood. A purple mist surrounded him and his eyes were crimson red orbs that were bloodthirsty and out to get you and you alone. Why was he out to get you? Did you make mistake? You rallied all of your allies form Nohr and Hoshido, so why? He looked like, one of the invisible soldiers from the unspoken kingdom at this point.

No, he couldn't be. Was he dead and Anankos just took him over? He couldn't have, could he? Takumi was your beloved Hoshidan younger brother, although you wished you were erent Brothers.

"Takumi! Please! Open your eyes!"

Tears poured down your cheeks as you begged at him. It was you and him alone. No Azura to calm him with her pendant and song that contained a power liek no other, but maybe it was a blessing so she wouldn't have to suffer the pain the pendant inflicted.

"Betrayal....Betrayal..."

Takumi was muttering unde Rhys own breath as he grabbed his Devine weapon. You had no chance licensing but to grasp the handle of your Hato to stand a chance.

"Takumi! Please! No! I love you too much to fight you!"

He staggered closer and closer muttering the same word over and over.

"Betrayal....Betrayal..."

He suddenly snapped upwards with a gleam in his murderous orbs staring you down. His bow raised up quickly as he pulled back one of the almost magical arrows the weapon conjured up on its own. Another warm, wet tear made is way down your face as he screamed.

"I. AM. BETRAYAL."

You closed you eyes, ready for an Impact, but you hear a rattling ont he ground and pained screaming. You knew it was your beloved Takumi.

"AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAaAaaaaaaa!"

His hands went straight up and applied pressure to his noggin, in tears You slam the sword to the ground and rush to the boy who was now on his knees And in tears. You comforted him and whispered soothing things in his ear as he screamed bloody murder.

"BERTAYAL!!! BETRAYAL!!! MUST BETRAYAL!!!!"

"Takumi! Please.... I love you... Takumi..."

His cries quieted down as he soon seemed to fall asleep in your arms. He still had a pulse and a heartbeat as well as even breathing. You sigh as you set him down woth his head resting in Your lamp for comfort. You see a letter in his pocket and take it out. You read it.

No.

No way.

You scan over it again and again and again.

It couldn't be true.

You stroke his whiteish grey hair out of his face, for his ponytail broke during his fit of madness, and kiss his forehead. You weren't related. That's letter was one from your mother saying how my they weren't related. YOu keep stroking his hair back and he mutters a few things in his sleep, but nothing like before. He even called out for you and you told him you were right there for him.

You loved him, after all.

And not in a sisterly way