Stahl x Reader

Do you want to know what makes me sad? When I comeback after a few long hours of doing nothing to see I have no notifications or when I come back to see fifty notifications to have the most al, just he votes or adds to reading lists. I like comments! I don't care request or not! Please don't be anxious! Also I mad sad that idea from the author's note a book. Check it out if you want to I guess. STORYTIME!!!

It was a warm sunny day. Screw your tactician's coat!

So you were walking around in just Your tank top. The boys stop and stare when you walk by. Well, the boys and Severa. Aww yeah this was the LIFE!!! You smirk to yourself. 

Oh, right. Chrom needed your help for a tactics meeting! You made your way to his tent. Chrom stared at you and blushed instantly. He covered his face with the back of his hand and he looked down at the map. You payed no attention to this. Both of you were married to other people. So what?

"Chrom, you needed help on a positioning of units?"

"U-uh...Yeah..."

He clearly wasn't listening to you. Okay this was kinda fun doing this. But what you didn't know is that your lovely husband named after a portapotty was there with your coat. He thought only he needed to see you with that little clothing. Plus you looked me cute in that coat.

"Chrom are you even listening?"

"Yes I-I was listening."

You rolled your eyes and repeated yourself. That's when you were tackled into a hug from behind. OH NO. YOUR ONE WEAKNESS!!! Stahl was blushing but laughing nervously.

"Don't want you to catch a cold!"

"But it's so hot!"

Chrom was just thanking Stahl silently inside of his head. We wouldn't want Sully to get jealous now do we? Chrom watched as you tried to wrestle out of Stahl's grasp, but More importantly the coat.

Short, I know. But I just wanted to say that above. Jeez my writing is going real downhill. I'm so sorry y'all. I'm good at making OCs but not sticking through with inspiration.... I'm so sorry.

~Eva