A/N

I'm sorry for bugging you guys like this so much but I think it's worth it this time.

So I really like fire emblem heroes, yeah? And I like competitions, and I like making up new OCs, and I like Pokémon. The concept of Tokyo Mirahe sessions fascinated me, AND I like writing fanfiction....

So what if I came up with the ultimate idea for a fire Emblem heroes fanfiction?!

Hear me out!

So there is this large tournament held in Tokyo where a bunch of weeds and teenagers are going to. There is a new Heroes application which is basically DLC and it only works at the tournament where you can use your teams and battle other players with your team directly, as well as trade and interact via the app.

You are the player in this game at the tournament. You start with nothing and you meet two people named Eva and Michael who are basically the tutorial. (Hey that's me!). You learn to he functionality of the game through battling Eva and trading Michael.

That's when you go around the giant tournament and interact with other NPCs that are characters. Each person a two the tournament has one time battling and trading. You are only allowed in certain areas once your heroes are strong enough. 

If you win a battle with all your heroes, you get five orbs. If you win with three heroes, or get three orbs. Win with two left you get one orb. You win with one hero left all you get is either a hndred feathers or twenty five shards/crystals of a randomly generated color.

But here is where the Pokémon thing really shines through. There are specialist scattered throughout the tournament who act like gym leaders. The elite four and champion are at the very end of the tournament which are the top ten players in the world. And imma warn you the very last battle is gonna be hard as hell.

There is a specialist for each week weapon type. Swords, Lances, Axes, Staves, Bows, daggers, dragons, red tomes, blue tomes, and green tomes. There are also specialists for moving type. Infantry, calvary, armored, Fliers A( Pegasi), Fliers B (Wyverns). There are asking oddball specialists that's are affected by the typee of banner they'd specialize in or something. Like Festival, Holiday, Brave, Villains, Lords. And that's all I've come up with. 

No lie I drew out some of these:

The reason why it's like Pokémon because literally all the bosses are teenagers, which IS the game's target audience

The reason why it's like Pokémon because literally all the bosses are teenagers, which IS the game's target audience. I added myself in because why the heck not?

I'm putting this here because I'm asking if I should write a book like this? A book explaining the plot of the game and how the mechanics work and all around make it a story. Should I?

I'm asking you. Because I am really proud of this idea. Also the blue tome girl is Osami from my castle and she's blue tome because Shigure~ XD

I can't wait to see you comment! And feel free to request!

~Eva