Shigure x Reader

I HAVE NO REQUESTS SO I SHOULD BE ABLEA TO WRITE AS MUCH AS I WANT ABOUT MY LITTLE MUSIC BAB, OKAY!? You have no right to judge since you read these fanfictions!

You were sitting to yourself, just gazing at the sky. You wanted to go and soar up in the clouds and reach and touch them with your own fingertips but you never learned. The Pegasi would never let you ride no matter how polite or agresove you were. Fate did not want you in the sky.

You sighed and reached your hand uo to the vast blue nothingness you craved to join. You wanted to feel the wind in your hair and the sense of adventure every flier had when taking to the skies. 

As you retracted your hand you felt someone grab your wrist playfully. You look up and meet the golden eye of someone you have become very close to. The prince of the kingdom below himself, Shigure. You smiled at him.

"Hello Sunshine."

You playfully called him. He sang you a song before that wasn't the normal on earth he's always been singing. It was a Happy not happy lullaby about sunshine so youve been playfully calling him thst for a week now. You're almost a hundred percent sure the army thinks the two of you are in a courtship.

"Hello Dove."

He would jokingly call you Dove right back because in his forest in the clearing there's was a pure white dove. As it flew off you chased it until it went too far and too high. You just stared at it for the longest time as it flew into the horizon.

You smiled at the nickname. Being called the name of a bird made you feel like you could go to new heights. You could be in the heights. He hoisted you up with no warning and you landed Square in his chest.

You froze for a second before laughing. Shigure stared laughing too and this caused you both to go grow little distance but not too much. Shigure was a reserved person, so the fact you got him to open up was an achievement. It made not only the two of you happy, but both of your families.

"Hey, Sunshine? Can I go on a ride with you sometime?"

You decide to ask him. The longing in your guts were getting unbearable and he was a flier so why not ask? You were good enough friends, right?

"I don't see why not. Where to?"

He didn't think much of it. But apparently you did. He watched your smile curl all the way up and he watched as your eyes started shining. He knew that only happens on two occasions. Wait, no. Make that three. When he sings in front of you, when he shows you his art, or when you're ranting about something you're really passionate about like why tomes are superb to scrolls.

"Anywhere! I just want to get uo in the sky, ya'know?"

Shigure couldn't help but smile and place a caring hand onto people of your head. He rifled your hair a bit like he does with his little sister Kana and nods. You smile wide and pump your fist in the air.

"YESSSSSS!!!"

Finally! You were going to take to the skies! Birds beware because this girl is goin flyin!

Okay I'm good. This bab is best bab. Just saying.

~Eva