Leo x Reader

Welcome back to the spotlight epicface752. Are you ready for another meme?

Forrest was just sewing a dress in your family's private quarters when you and Kana barged in And pressed your backs against the door. Too soon for comfort, angry pounds on the wooden door and shouts came from the other side while you and Kana were giggling.

"Mother, Kana, what did you do?"

Kana snickered And you carefully let the door open. She had Kana hide behind the door with her when Leo barged into the room. He was fuming and he had red hair with his headband now green. His face was as red as his hair.

"Very funny (Your name) now COME OUT!!!"

Forrest was trying his best not to laugh. He walked up to his father.

"Father please calm down. It's not so bad."

"I HAVE A FOR AL BANQUET TONIGHT WITH XANDER!!!"

He screeched causing you and Kana to fall out from behind the door woth faces redder than his and laughing your butts off. This family really was soemthing else. Forrest sighed.

"Come on. I have blonde hair dye in my room."

"Thank you Forrest."

Leo followed Forrest into the bathroom. The funniest thing was: Forrest changed his blonde hair dye out for midnight blue. So Leo would look like the Hero King Marth And the Banquet! HE WAS IN ON IT!!!!

A smol meme chapter. Sorry friend. But I knew you don't care about length as much as others.

~Eva